• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] True Necro Clothing/cloth [inside]

La-Coka-Nostra

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
need on ATL

will purchase most item of clothing let me know what you got thanks

p.s also buying any call named necro clothing!! or anything cool lol

thanks

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Might help if you post a picture or give a hue id number, what some consider rare is really not.

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I think that is Shadow Dancer Black or Evil Mage, both of which can be still made in the game, therefore not rare anymore.

La-Coka-Nostra

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh ok well its the true necro that im looking for is the much difference then? and what price range roughly i used to have it back in the days

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
emage aka nightmare, hue #1109

attainable now with shadow dancer I believe.. natural black pigment should be hue 1175.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think that is Shadow Dancer Black or Evil Mage, both of which can be still made in the game, therefore not rare anymore.
you could only dye non-magical or enhanced items with shadow dance black for a short time tho. and i dont think thrashers tails can be spun anymore either. only way to get it on cloth now is from cutup green clothes. so 1109 is still rare in cloth.

im also not convinced 1106 still spawns. did you actually check this?

La-Coka-Nostra

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
all i want is the clothing surely it cant be that hard to find someone selling?! all you rares people and 185 looks!!

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
you could only dye non-magical or enhanced items with shadow dance black for a short time tho. and i dont think thrashers tails can be spun anymore either. only way to get it on cloth now is from cutup green clothes. so 1109 is still rare in cloth.

im also not convinced 1106 still spawns. did you actually check this?
Wasn't the 1106 the robes worn by the evil mages in Fire dungeon?