• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

True Colors

S

Shotgun

once again stratics shows its true colors by locking my previous post about TW, because my post spoke the truth, but any post that is kissing his ass they leave alone. like i said in my other post stratics has let itsself decay to playing favorites and letting personal feelings of its mods control the people who post here.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Maybe we will get someone cool to apply as mod here since Timberwolf "stepped down".

N

NewThunder

once again stratics shows its true colors by locking my previous post about TW, because my post spoke the truth, but any post that is kissing his ass they leave alone. like i said in my other post stratics has let itsself decay to playing favorites and letting personal feelings of its mods control the people who post here.
Yes it would be much more constructive for Stratics to allow you previous post, NOT. These forums are supposed to be here to help build the community. These forums have rules sadly it seems you are not interesed in posting items that help build the community, rather you simply want to tear others down. There are several other forums that allow a free for all style, perhaps you should focus your efforts there.

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let me see...

So you predict "this will probably be removed and me probably banned", it was not removed and you were not banned but you still complain? Humm...
Anyway, if you wish to discuss any moderator's decisions - do it via PM or email, there's a point it the RoC stating that.
And thirdly ... let me use a brand new smiley
:drama:... NOT.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
S

Shotgun

Let me see...

So you predict "this will probably be removed and me probably banned", it was not removed and you were not banned but you still complain? Humm...
Anyway, if you wish to discuss any moderator's decisions - do it via PM or email, there's a point it the RoC stating that.
And thirdly ... let me use a brand new smiley
:drama:... NOT.
thats funny you saying how this forum has rules seeing as how our last moderator choose to ignore them. which is why he is no longer here.

S

Shotgun

Yes it would be much more constructive for Stratics to allow you previous post, NOT. These forums are supposed to be here to help build the community. These forums have rules sadly it seems you are not interesed in posting items that help build the community, rather you simply want to tear others down. There are several other forums that allow a free for all style, perhaps you should focus your efforts there.
this coming from a former mod that was removed for allowing his personal feelings to dictate his reign also.

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When people who don't follow the rules are removed it probably means there are rules? Which applies to posters, mods and everyone else.
If you have a problem with moderation - by all means use "the proper channels" i.e. lodge a documented complaint with Forum Admins. You'd be surprised how seriously those are taken into consideration.

P

ParadoxUO

Since this thread is called true Colors... here goes.

I'm Pitr... and my task is done.

Catkills now has the chance of getting a neutral moderator that knows the shard... and we have two that simply rock these boards...

- Franklin
- Vallend

No more flaming due to inner shard politics...

And if this gets me removed from Stratics... well, I'm sure there are many TormTars to take my place...

In the immortal words of GRI...

"ONE CIRCLE, ONE SOUL!" :lick:

P

ParadoxUO

I had to come clean... we're all going for a fresh start... or a farewell.

Either case is covered... and I respected every poster here.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Catkills now has the chance of getting a neutral moderator that knows the shard... and we have two that simply rock these boards...

- Franklin
- Vallend
Too bad they aren't moderators. I think they'd be good at it. :thumbup1:

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Proposals and candidatures are welcome, Sheridan and I aren't going to stay here forever, it's a temporary solution.

C

captainobvious

providing he'd want to do it permanently, id second the nomination for vallend in a heartbeat. ive known him to always be friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable with whats currently going on in the shard and in the game. again, that is..... if he even wanted to do it.

J

jelinidas

providing he'd want to do it permanently, id second the nomination for vallend in a heartbeat. ive known him to always be friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable with whats currently going on in the shard and in the game. again, that is..... if he even wanted to do it.
KISS OF DEATH!!!!

But, I so agree!

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am very flattered that some of you think so much of me that you think I would make a good moderator. I do love the Catskills shard and think we have the very best of people out of all the shards. We have an outstanding community that for the most part works well together, and I have so many great friends that I have made over the years. Still I would not want to be a Mod. just because I enjoy being a reporter so much. I love keeping the Catskills players the best informed players in the game.

Besides if I became a moderator I would hate having to smite people I know for expressing their feelings on this board at times. Plus the rumor is Mods have very short lives in Fel. *grins* I have enough trouble staying alive when I visiting there as a reporter. Plus I do enjoy writing for all of you and would hate to give that up.

So as nice as it is to hear how highly I am thought of, Stratics should look for someone else for the job.

Never post while watching the Pittsburgh Penguins playing for the Stanley Cup in overtime. You will make lots of mistakes like I did at typing.

D

Duncan McDermott

I could smite them without a problem if I had to. Not that I am in consideration or anything just spouting off. Besides I don't play Cats anymore. I was sorry to see TW leave I thought he did a good job.

G

GirlPower

Mods don't have a short life in fel or anywhere else. I had a great time playing alongside and against TW on Catskills. Then I started to see his disreguard of the "rules" here because he didn't like a certain guild or two. It's not fair for someone who has a power here on a board that most people look to for information and such to use it as a his personal bashing site. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but it is in poor taste to post his exact opinions here, using guild names and being a mod. Other people cannot do that without being banned or have their posts removed. There are alot of other sites for that.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Mods don't have a short life in fel or anywhere else. I had a great time playing alongside and against TW on Catskills. Then I started to see his disreguard of the "rules" here because he didn't like a certain guild or two. It's not fair for someone who has a power here on a board that most people look to for information and such to use it as a his personal bashing site. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but it is in poor taste to post his exact opinions here, using guild names and being a mod. Other people cannot do that without being banned or have their posts removed. There are alot of other sites for that.
QFT