• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trouble returns...

P

Pharaun Mizzrym

Joy, another guild to ally with rofl...

Not like they don't have enough trash already. At least NVM could hold their own without allying half the shard.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Not like they don't have enough trash already. At least NVM could hold their own without allying half the shard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Making Allies is something like when Tick eats anything spicy. Lots of crap and bad oders. NvM will stick to just being NvM.

G

actualy Pharaun..... Kyros was kicked from rofl already.....

F

five oclock

well welcome back..

Now who wants to start the betting on how long they are going to last on the shard until they jump the shard for another server

P

Pharaun Mizzrym

No offense, I never have had an issue with you, but rofl is trash. So with him being kicked is not a bad thing in my book. (Unless he tried to scam someone, then I don't care what guild your in, that makes you worse than trash.)

G

Dear Pharaun.... when you find one of my characters in rofl... let me know.
as for kyros.... he was green pkin ppl in luna.... ppls crafters and whatnot....

P

Pharaun Mizzrym

My mistake, your /r/ arent' you?

Wow green pking, that is classy.

P

Pharaun Mizzrym

I haven't been in Fel on Napa for a few weeks, who is left?

I

imported_KyrosUO

<blockquote><hr>

Dear Pharaun.... when you find one of my characters in rofl... let me know.
as for kyros.... he was green pkin ppl in luna.... ppls crafters and whatnot....

[/ QUOTE ]

haha Pk'ing people in luna? dont think so

I 'fireballed' avatar, thinking hes the old avatar.. then oops, it was a mule co GM of KOS..

i was NEVER in ROFL . i was kicked out of KOS because i fireballed avatar the mule thinkin he was the old avatar.. now as far of PK'ing... i did not kill a single green, if u want to say PK'ing i was rez killed by thumper when i was rezzed at Yew gate.. now thats Green PKing my friend

besides.. avatar is yuna = crybaby , u couldnt stand a little fireball? well anyways, i wasnt in there for stay i was only having a lil fun nothing much.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

When NvM did play they were more then half of the pvp on shard and allied to KOS.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

When NvM did play they were more then half of the pvp on shard and allied to KOS.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm... my memory seems to be a bit different. When we were allied with KOS, the both of us composed less than 1/3 the PvP... There was SoN and their 15 guild alliance... there was the HWM housers... then there were the occasional M^Fers... and not to forget KDL... And one or two "smaller" guilds that escape me.

When we hit brit gate, I'd say there was a total of 4-6 of us at any given time while there were well over that number of the above mentioned guilds.

Long live Bober the lobber

G

ahh sorry Kyros..... i wasnt around for what happened..... thats all that was told to me..... and yes btw...... before you were in kos... u were in rolf for a while.. be it 3-4 days....... but it counts :p

I

imported_KyrosUO

<blockquote><hr>

ahh sorry Kyros..... i wasnt around for what happened..... thats all that was told to me..... and yes btw...... before you were in kos... u were in rolf for a while.. be it 3-4 days....... but it counts :p

[/ QUOTE ]

true bro, but i didnt get kicked out ROLF, i quit my self cause i xferd out then came back on that certain charecter.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm... my memory seems to be a bit different. When we were allied with KOS, the both of us composed less than 1/3 the PvP... There was SoN and their 15 guild alliance... there was the HWM housers... then there were the occasional M^Fers... and not to forget KDL... And one or two "smaller" guilds that escape me.

When we hit brit gate, I'd say there was a total of 4-6 of us at any given time while there were well over that number of the above mentioned guilds.

Long live Bober the lobber

[/ QUOTE ]

yes those guilds were there. SoN was a big guild no doubt but wasnt that active in pvp. KDL was factions mainly. HWM was house hiding not pvp. KOS and NvM usually outnumbered the others.

T

The-Truth

The last thing I remember about NvM was them sitting in there house W of the gate casting spells.

I give it a month, two tops.

Oh and one more thing. "If you play a Blue as your main, your not a true PvPer".

G

<blockquote><hr>

The last thing I remember about NvM was them sitting in there house W of the gate casting spells.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love gate fighting, seems you approve of it as well.

<blockquote><hr>

I give it a month, two tops.

[/ QUOTE ]

Optimism is obviously your best quality. No wonder the shards poulation is so high.

<blockquote><hr>

Oh and one more thing. "If you play a Blue as your main, your not a true PvPer".

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is that?

G

<blockquote><hr>

yes those guilds were there. SoN was a big guild no doubt but wasnt that active in pvp. KDL was factions mainly. HWM was house hiding not pvp. KOS and NvM usually outnumbered the others.

[/ QUOTE ]

As I said, my memory was very different. Guess we need a definition of what PvP is

Off the top of my head, I'd say between KOS and NvM had maybe 8 on average.

I could probably rattle off that number of SoN (and various allies) that were active PvPers. I can't count the number of times we had even number or even SoN with more skirmishes not at the gate. Nyses and One Eyed Jack cross my mind. Give me 10 and I could go through my old ICQ list to figure more.

HWM had around 3-4 on at any given time at the gate. Yup, hiding or in their house... and still learning the house wasn't safe
Valaria was one of my favorites

While KDL was mostly factions, they mixed it up in PvP quite often... including some faction PvP with NvM. I remember many a fight in Magincia.

There were one or two misc guilds that showed up at the gate adding 2-4 more people. Big Red and associates cross my mind with the 7x7 house right next to the gate.

I'll agree NvM/KoS was large but you are definitely exaggerating the size by a bunch. I'll still stick with 25-33% estimate. And more often than not, the above guilds were "unofficially" allied when NvM/KoS showed up. Add in that the NvM/KoS alliance was maybe 6 months at max *shrugs*

Viva Bober the lobber

D

Drunk'n Masta

Those where some good times back then. Some of my favorite memmories come from that time period. Brit gate was always the same but had some fun fights in the big feild infront of M^F guild house, terra and star room brawls, and of course the champ spawns was always a fight. Don't forget about VnV, Dox, and PC. Small guilds but always snooping arround the PvP areas.

Welcome back NvM, hope Napa treats yas well.

F

five oclock

Finally..Its been awhile. One PvP guild saying they are better than the next PvP guild. This SO makes for the best entertainment. heck why should I spend 9 bucks to watch a movie when I can just watch two guilds go back and forth on whos better.. Welcome back and keep it up
I was getting bored

Free popcorn for all

Ale tho cost ya 2 GP
but its the good stuff.