• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trinsic

Leeda

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to have a meeting on June 21 at Keg & Anchor at 8 PM CST.
To talk to crafters that might be interested in having
Craft fair in Trinsic LS.
If another time would work better please let me know.
We are just forming. I hope to see others
Other ideas to throw around if we have enough people. Crafting has taken a big learning curve. I am hearing that not all understand.. I am thinking of a Q&A. If you are interested please let me know.
Repair Contracts will be given free to those that attend.
There are some very gifted writers out there. I would love to see you come out and tell your story. I have not set this time yet. Please feel free to come to the crafting meeting
If you are interested please come to the meeting.
Thank You Gov Leeda

Last edited:

Chaoticmass

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I think this is a great idea. I have been looking to get more into the crafting side of UO myself lately. I have seen you in game a few times (Athanasius and Jim Beam). I have been all tied up with a new job and moving but I am settling in now and have more time to play.

Leeda

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great. Let me know when you have time. I will work with your time.

Leeda

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was just thinking about your bar the other day. How much it reminded me of all the fun Roleplaying days from the past. If you could leave me a note in my mailbox and let me know what times work for you.