• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Trinsic Town Summit

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Chesapeake there is an event where the Kingdoms and Sovereignties of the Five Continents - Britannic or otherwise - send their emissaries every other week to meet and discuss warfare and trade and other matters of a political nature such as the creation of a military alliance during times of invasion. It is something of a League of Nations or UN; where even states who are openly hostile to one another will send diplomatic envoys to meet at the same table.

Would the townships and states of Baja (i.e. Dawn, Avalon, Golden, Hearthfire, Horseshoe, Berg, Zanthes, et. al.) be interested in such an event?

The Chesapeake Summit is hosted by the Kingdom of Britannia (i.e. the Event Moderators) in Castle Britannia. Ours would be a much more player-oriented event hosted by the BRPA; even though I would expect to see a representative of the Britannian Crown.

Where would this be? The Trinsic Meeting Hall. The location is perfect for the event. There are two meeting rooms within the building. It is sufficiently removed from the Britannian Crown. And the second floor of the building is perhaps the best township teleport hub not located in Luna or Britain.

Thoughts?

Brytt

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Read my mind. I love reading about the Chessy summits. I learned a long time ago that if someone has a great idea, steal shamelessly. :)

The Golden Knights shall be pleased to attend, township or otherwise.

Also, I'd never thought of Trinsic as a candidate for the hub, but I didn't notice that 2nd story area, and I really like it.

I'm going to link this to the travel hub thread with an idea....

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Minor Correction: The Queen's Summit is every 2nd and 4th Wednesday on Chessy

WildStar

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Sosarians,

I would hear more on this topic. For in all of Sosaria, no City, Town, nor Kingdom (not even my own Home) is more dear to my Heart than my Beloved Trinsic. Please tell me you are considering ONLY meeting there, and NOT physically altering my Beloved "Home Away From Home."

I would definitely attend such Meetings if at all possible. Wednesday evenings would NOT be my chosen time to meet as S|A Hunts at the time.

Please tell me more.

Lord Elladan,
Legendary Paladin of Trinsic

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's alright. We can always hold it in Felucca.

BajaElladan said:
I would definitely attend such Meetings if at all possible. Wednesday evenings would NOT be my chosen time to meet as S|A Hunts at the time.
Ours would be inconsistant and announced a week ahead of each planned date so that we don't conflict with BSRs, Tavern Nights, and Taming Hours.

Brytt

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Possible Venue #1: Trinsic Meeting Hall (Felucca)

Provided Seats: 09
Expandable to: 18, comfortably

Brytt

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Venue #2

Trinsic Meeting Hall, SE Room

Provided Seats: 09
Expandable to: 22-ish

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Of course, you could also hold the meeting HERE.

Baja Community Center in NorthWest Luna, Malas. Seats 30 and could easily seat more.

Even defenders and apologists for Felucca must concede far more current Players avoid Felucca than visit Felucca. And while virtually every Player with a red, has a blue character, most Players with blue characters do not have red characters.

Just one more view.

Lord Elladan of Trinsic/Baja

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Of the eight potential townships on our shard five are located in Felucca. The Northern Kingdom of the Dawnites. Avalon. The Isle of Clan Zanthes. The Pirate Hold of the Cartel. And the Fortress of House Fierce. That tips the balance in favor of the Old World.

But I will add that this will be a diplomatic affair independent of the event moderator program. Thus institutions and outposts that don't quite meet the requirements for 'township' but are still contributers to the storyline (i.e. Covenant of the Dark Moon) will still be invited to the table.