• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trinsic Royal Guard Uniforms

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thom has approved a uniform for the Trinsic Royal Guard.
Anyone who joins the Guard can see me for a uniform, or a screenshot if you want to make your own.

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought Catskills was not allowed to have a Trinsic RBG chapter? The folks I brought over from Great Lakes months ago were met with a strict rebuff on that subject.

~ Sue.

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EM had an induction ceremony several nights back for all the towns.. Two took the pledge for Trinsic so maybe something changed?

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
The Skara Royal Guard will wear the traditional Ranger Green.
This may be in the form of a sash, robe, or fully dyed uniform.

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EM had an induction ceremony several nights back for all the towns.. Two took the pledge for Trinsic so maybe something changed?
Well who is the Captain then? They would probably still come over if they could be part of Trinsic RBG. Can you PM me?

~ Sue.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought Catskills was not allowed to have a Trinsic RBG chapter? The folks I brought over from Great Lakes months ago were met with a strict rebuff on that subject.

~ Sue.
I don't remember anything about RBG in Trinsic with any people you brought over, I do remember the trade and commerce commission thing. That being said I have yet to touch base with EM Barnaby on what is going on with this since it happened. The first I heard of it Ludes was asking me about uniforms, thank you by the way for including us Ludes. I have no issue with a non rp group/guild setting up as guards in Trinsic, never really have since our group is an rp group and not the best fit for all people. And I have no issue interviewing and possibly guilding people to be a part of PGoH, yes it does take an interview haha. However, I haven't had to really think about how that would work since it hasn't happened until now. As for right now, we have two guards in Trinsic that aren't a part of PGoH and I have no idea how they tie in with PGoH either. Once I talk to EM Barnaby i'll update everyone on how this is going to work with our unique situation in Trinsic and hopefully start helping recruit more people to take up arms in Trinsic for it's defense.

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't remember anything about RBG in Trinsic with any people you brought over, I do remember the trade and commerce commission thing. That being said I have yet to touch base with EM Barnaby on what is going on with this since it happened. The first I heard of it Ludes was asking me about uniforms, thank you by the way for including us Ludes. I have no issue with a non rp group/guild setting up as guards in Trinsic, never really have since our group is an rp group and not the best fit for all people. And I have no issue interviewing and possibly guilding people to be a part of PGoH, yes it does take an interview haha. However, I haven't had to really think about how that would work since it hasn't happened until now. As for right now, we have two guards in Trinsic that aren't a part of PGoH and I have no idea how they tie in with PGoH either. Once I talk to EM Barnaby i'll update everyone on how this is going to work with our unique situation in Trinsic and hopefully start helping recruit more people to take up arms in Trinsic for it's defense.
The other Bianca (that's how we met actually because we have same named characters and she sent me a PM) was the "leader" of the small group I had approached and yes I had only pitched to her the idea of the TCC of Trinsic because I know better, but she went out on her own to ask about the RBG of Trinsic. That's when Katherine got heated with her and turned her off to the idea of coming here with her friends even after you were trying to explain to the girl in party chat. They were entry-level RP'ers though not "non RP'ers". I was only trying to get more folks to come over from other shards, even just part time, to RP with us. I mean I might be able to ask them if they would reconsider and work with Ludes in a non-RP way but I thought Ludes liked to RP, I might be wrong.

~ Sue.

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The other Bianca (that's how we met actually because we have same named characters and she sent me a PM) was the "leader" of the small group I had approached and yes I had only pitched to her the idea of the TCC of Trinsic because I know better, but she went out on her own to ask about the RBG of Trinsic. That's when Katherine got heated with her and turned her off to the idea of coming here with her friends even after you were trying to explain to the girl in party chat. They were entry-level RP'ers though not "non RP'ers". I was only trying to get more folks to come over from other shards, even just part time, to RP with us. I mean I might be able to ask them if they would reconsider and work with Ludes in a non-RP way but I thought Ludes liked to RP, I might be wrong.

~ Sue.
Actually The House of Ludes is a light RP guild..
I think The Guard is mostly ceremonial anyway.. it's not like there's any crime in Trinsic . I kinda assumed it was just to give Thom a militia of sorts to call upon when doing events to stand around in uniform and look good.

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually The House of Ludes is a light RP guild..
I think The Guard is mostly ceremonial anyway.. it's not like there's any crime in Trinsic . I kinda assumed it was just to give Thom a militia of sorts to call upon when doing events to stand around in uniform and look good.
Would you mind having a few more? I know that that's probably more these folks style, just light entry-level RP. It was what they were looking for. I'll have them send you a PM if they are interested.

~ Sue.

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would you mind having a few more? I know that that's probably more these folks style, just light entry-level RP. It was what they were looking for. I'll have them send you a PM if they are interested.

~ Sue.
Not at all..

And I want to see a screenshot of Flutter in that uniform!

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

~ Sue.
I see no reason why all of that had to be brought out in a public forum. I remember the interaction now and as I explained to her in party chat that night we are rpers, we are always IC when talking. When you show up at an established city to take over parts of it with no idea of the history of the area, things you should have told her in my opinion by the way, then you should expect some kind of reaction. When I finished talking to her in party chat she was staying on the shard and looking at moving her operation to a different city without the history that we have in Trinsic. So i'm not sure what happened after that to make her want to leave but i'm pretty sure it had nothing to do with her interaction with Katherine or PGoH in general. That being said, if you wish to discuss the matter further it would be best if we do so somewhere else so as not to further derail Ludes thread on guard uniforms.

Now that that is out of the way I have received the answer from EM Barnaby that I was waiting for. Multiple regiments may be formed in any city. PGoH is not a formal regiment of the RBG but we hold status as the protectors of Trinsic and the crown sees us as being lawful guards of Trinsic. In an IC sense guards are expected to recognize PGoH's role as protectors of Trinsic, just not necessarily that we are the only ones. Basically meaning that for purposes of the RBG, and in the interests of being inclusionary for all wishing to join, PGoH will work with anyone wishing to become a guard in Trinsic. And on a related note we will work with anyone wishing to start any kind RP in Trinsic, as we always have.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aneirin, ye slimy bilge rat. How be that new crew o' yurs? Seems te me that many a seagoing slug has set sails fer calmer waters.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you.
Tell me why at my age the wife and son thought I needed a gaming keyboard and mouse. click click click click