• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Trinsic Market 5/24

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Saturday May 24th from 5pm to 7m eastern we will be holding our monthly market at the marketplace in Trinsic. The crafting stations will be set up again the same as last month's market, and available for use. We would like to invite people from any city to set up a vendor, or stop by to see the wares on offer.

Last edited:

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm going to have to reschedule this for Saturday the 24th at the same time and place since I've just been reminded that i'll be out of town that weekend teaching small children to camp.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am very sorry Thom, but we are already holding our annual May 24th Feed the horses event, where we go all around Britannia feeding all of the horses we find in the wild. It is very fun and competitive activity. May I suggest holding the market at 2am the following morning?

Just Kidding. I look forward to the Trinsic Market on May 24th. :)
See you there!

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am very sorry Thom, but we are already holding our annual May 24th Feed the horses event, where we go all around Britannia feeding all of the horses we find in the wild. It is very fun and competitive activity. May I suggest holding the market at 2am the following morning?

Just Kidding. I look forward to the Trinsic Market on May 24th. :)
See you there!
Damn it Zuckuss I was looking forward to this event and you reveal it's a joke after I'd gathered all these apples!

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And one more time. After checking the forums last night and seeing the event post by EM Barnaby I will be changing the time to 5-7pm in order to not conflict with his event.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Update the title, Thom so it says the 24th. :) I fixed the schedule... sorry about missing the date.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jade will be there to peddle her "custom furniture"! :)

Works out for me because I couldn't make the 17th.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks pandora. I meant to do a reminder earlier but just now got time away from work.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gates going to Haven Bank every 15 minutes for all our cross-shard visitors, starting at 4:45 PM EST. Immediately following is EM Barnaby's event for the Epilogue to Benambra's Trail at 7 PM EST in the Papua Docks. Gates from the Trinsic Market to Papua Docks will start at 6:45 PM EST. See you all there! :)

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry i miss this i forgot all about it it been suck a bizzy couple of week with school getting out and this holiday weekend i feel like i am chicken with my head cut off