• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Trinsic is Lit !

Christmas Elves

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Great Job to all of those hardworking people who have come together and added a bit of joy to the Holiday Season this year. I would like to thank all of you for making this Christmas on the game an enjoyable one for All ! I hope your Christmas was special in real life and in the game !! BODs are in low supply so not sure how the rest of the cities will Fair But we can try ! Here is a picture of the latest Tree. Just an added thought ...Would be nice if these Christmas Trees could be added in the future during the holidays as a reminder that working together does accomplish everything.!! (hopes the UO Gods read this)

Trinsic_Tree.jpg

Last edited:

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Thank you so much to everyone who worked hard on the Trinsic tree! I am a happy governor :)