• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Trinsic Hunt Night 7/25

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This Friday the 25th of July at 8 pm we will meet at the Royal Bank of Trinsic in preparation for our hunt to the lair of Medusa. Keys for the hunt were generously provided by Lady Allyson. Artifacts from the hunt are not required to be turned in to the city treasury but any donations will be appreciated.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This Friday the 25th of July at 8 pm we will meet at the Royal Bank of Trinsic in preparation for our hunt to the lair of Medusa. Keys for the hunt were generously provided by Lady Allyson. Artifacts from the hunt are not required to be turned in to the city treasury but any donations will be appreciated.
I am hoping I am active and operational by then.... Medusa is new since I left....what part of the realm does her lair reside in?

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Her lair is deep in the Stygian Abyss Dungeon beyond all the snakes and across the bridge. Medusa is on of my favorite bosses. Bring your orange petals and a Repond Slayer for her.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Limit the DRAGONS too. :p (unless they changed it, she used to make copies of them too)

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm working on a few lenses for the hunt but if anyone has one for themselves or that they wish to donate to the hunt then I won't say no to that either haha

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm working on a few lenses for the hunt but if anyone has one for themselves or that they wish to donate to the hunt then I won't say no to that either haha
I don't have any Medusa scales but I have 20 pottery fragments that I can turn into dust if needed.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You need crystal dust made by an alchemist grinding up pottery fragments or crystal shards. And then a tinker uses that and medusa scales to make the lense.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope you guys had fun. Thom, did anyone get anything higher end in a drop ?

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn I missed this....how did I forget.....hope everyone had a blast

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know of several Ironwood bows and one person who said they got a Slither. All together I think we did 6 runs and I ended up with as many keys left as I started with... thanks to Allyson delivering more between runs. So if there's interest I may do a few more random runs during the next few days.

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had lots of fun but you know things were rough as I was tired of getting stoned...

I hope those scales come in handy for future hunts.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just need to hunt down a bunch more pottery fragments to make lenses out of.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd gladly go on a few more runs! I was kind of sad that I had to go after the first run, but such is my life on weekends.