• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trinsic Historical Museum of Great Lakes

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Hail!,

Bored? Looking for a relaxing break? Please consider visiting the Trinsic Historical Museum at 147o 28'S, 340 18'E (Or see the map below). We have four floors of rares and collectibles on display.

Basement - UO Gifts through the years. (You should be able to open all containers)
1st Floor - Displays of the month
2nd Floor - Statues, Stuffy, Odds and Ends, Misc
3rd Floor (roof) - Halloween and Scary Items (No children please!)

Featuring a souvenir vendor who is usually sold out due to very low prices (seriously). Also consider visiting our tavern/restaurant next door with other odd items on display, such as "Ooze from a Trinsic Grave".

We consider trades! Leave a message on the bulletin board or in this thread. The museum is interested in any Trinsic related items and Jou'nar south facing statues!

Open 24/7. Working to make Trinsic a fun place to live and visit!

Trinsic Historical Society.jpg

Last edited:

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Added a 5K rune to vendor (I would think no one will buy it, if they do I'll make more lol) if you want to get a search map to the museum. Vendor search for "Trinsic Historical Museum" for your vendor map. Added rune books with Trinsic "Secret Locations" (inside walls, upstairs of buildings, etc). If you use them make sure you have regs or recall scrolls to get back out ;) There's some weird stuff going on in the upstairs of the Tinker's Guild!!!

Last edited:

TandaBSK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Capt. Lucky, I believe I have Jou'nar south facing statue, it just came into MOA via a player leaving game. Feel free to pop in and I will gift it to your Museum. Ask for Melian

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
A public thanks to Melian, Hearts Desire, and Skye for their help with the museum! Seriously adding new things almost everyday. I think I need a larger museum :-/