• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Trinsic Governor's Office: Sand Collection 4/15

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In order to build a solid foundation for a governor's office in Trinsic a large amount of sand is needed. To that end we will be hosting a short competition for the miners of the realm to gather the sand. Miners should report to the Royal Bank of Trinsic at 7 pm eastern on the 15th of April to enter the competition. Each participant will be given several sturdy shovels and a rune to the bank. There will be a 30 minute time limit for mining at which point the winner will be decided based on the amount of sand turned in. All participants will receive a hundred thousand gold for turning in sand. The winner will receive an additional one hundred fifty thousand and a pair of imbued mining gloves, and the runner up will receive an additional one hundred thousand gold and a bag of either sturdy mining tools or gargoyle pickaxes.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't lie you just need kitty litter for your new Cat sanctuary!

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In order to build a solid foundation for a governor's office in Trinsic a large amount of sand is needed. To that end we will be hosting a short competition for the miners of the realm to gather the sand. Miners should report to the Royal Bank of Trinsic at 7 pm eastern on the 15th of April to enter the competition. Each participant will be given several sturdy shovels and a rune to the bank. There will be a 30 minute time limit for mining at which point the winner will be decided based on the amount of sand turned in. All participants will receive a hundred thousand gold for turning in sand. The winner will receive an additional one hundred fifty thousand and a pair of imbued mining gloves, and the runner up will receive an additional one hundred thousand gold and a bag of either sturdy mining tools or gargoyle pickaxes.

May I ask a question ?

How is it possible to check out that participants do not turn in previously mined exceedingly large amounts of sand ?

I mean, when mining sand it does not say whether it was mined in the last 30 minutes or the previous day or it was just retrieved from a secure or a bank box because previously mined with all ease..........

So, how is it possible to check it out that participants all just turn in whatever sand they mine in the allowed time slot of 30 minutes ?

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not possible to tell when any resource was gathered. For events like this a little common sense and a lot of trust are necessary.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May I ask a question ?

How is it possible to check out that participants do not turn in previously mined exceedingly large amounts of sand ?

I mean, when mining sand it does not say whether it was mined in the last 30 minutes or the previous day or it was just retrieved from a secure or a bank box because previously mined with all ease..........

So, how is it possible to check it out that participants all just turn in whatever sand they mine in the allowed time slot of 30 minutes ?
that the same prob everyone ask for the wood, we have to trust people. i can i am not going to use the sand i have in the bank cuz that my stock but i can all so say not many miner mine sand or know how

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I remember correctly 2342 counting the donations.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's amazing! How much was needed again for the office? 5000?

~ Sue.
250 haha. I'll be offering up the rest ic to help others with their offices. Just have a lot on my plate right now.