• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trinsic Gate Vendor Shop

G

Trinsic Gate Vendor Shop is restocked every day. Located just east of the gate and accessible from Guard Zone.

We carry mainly PvP type supplies:

Alchemy Vendor - Greater Heal, Greater Cure, Total Refresh, All 4 Types of Poisons, Nightsight, Greater Agility, Greater Strength, Greater Explosion, Greater Confusion, Greater Conflagration, and Invisibility Potions.

PvP Supply Vendor - DP Shurikens, DP Darts, Orange Petals, Dart Trapped Crates - 30 Tinker, Enhanced Bandages, Powder of Translocation, Pet Balls, and Bolas.

Poof Vendor - 50 and 10 pack Smoke Bombs.

Baked Goods Vendor - Enchanted Apples, Grapes of Wrath, 10 pack and single Smoke Bombs, Tribal Paint, etc.

Coming Soon: Ammo Vendor - Arrows and Bolts.

Also, looking for reliable GM Arms Lore Leather Armor Vendor.

G

just dont gate from inside ya house to a bank there might be a red inside the house waitin on ya when you come back

G

yes you got me, never expected the be attacked inside my own place ... well played Ody

G

<blockquote><hr>

yes you got me, never expected the be attacked inside my own place ... well played Ody

[/ QUOTE ]

expect it more often, there are lots of ways to kill people in their homes, BTW that is an awesome sig.