• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Trinsic Fishing Competition: June

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This month's fishing competition will run from June 20th to 27th . This month we will be requesting stone crabs instead of a fish. Stone crabs are caught in the lost lands. The prizes for this competition will depend on the size of the crab you can catch. Since this month's competition requires the fisher to invest in more equipment in order to compete the prizes have been increased slightly. The biggest crab will win you seven thousand gold per stone of weight. The second place crab will win you five thousand gold per stone of weight. Third place will win four thousand gold per stone of weight. An additional million gold check will be awarded to any of the top three crabs that are over two hundred stones in weight. All entries must be caught during the week between the 20th and 27th at 6 pm eastern. Winners will be announced at 8 pm on the 27th at the docks in Trinsic. Entries for the competition may be turned in at the city herald in Trinsic, or to Governor Thom. Please note that the herald is fairly weak so if it won't accept your entry it may be full and you may have to try again later. Multiple entries may be turned in, but only the largest of your catch will be considered for the largest fish prize. Entries will be returned upon request of the fisherman. The top entry, if not returned, will be made into a trophy and displayed at the Bayside Stadium in Olympus. Any other unclaimed entries are subject to being made into steaks and/or pies and sold for the funding of future events.

In addition to the top three prizes this month we will also be awarding prizes for the fishers that catch crabs that match the weight of the biggest and smallest of the ten crabs that I catch. As well as the fisher that comes closest, without going over, of the average weight of all entries.

(Note: I am usually in game or online between the hours of 4 pm and 10 pm eastern. Ask for me in the RP Community Chat, PM me here, or icq me at #270755567 to arrange delivery of your fish)

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good luck everyone. This started today.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk