• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Trinsic City Bard's Night Feb 9th

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Sunday February the ninth at seven pm by the Eastern skies the city of Trinsic will be hosting a Bard's Night at The Keg and Anchor tavern in Trinsic. The topic of the night is first kiss. The rules are simple. Stories should be original, fairly clean and last no more then ten minutes. Three judges will be randomly selected from the audience to choose the winners of the competition. First place will win one million gold and the title of Renowned Wordsmith, second place receives five hundred thousand and the title of Prominent Wordsmith, and third place will go home with two hundred fifty thousand gold and the title of Notable Wordsmith. Titles are subject to citizenship in Trinsic. Titles will be able to be upgraded for future wins. Please join us or a night of good stories, fine ale, and companionship as we search for a winner for this month's top storyteller.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Go in the west gate of Trinsic, near the jail, and follow the road east into the city. Keep following the road to the east past the park and the tavern is on the south side of the road across from Honorable Arms, just before you get to the bridge to Paladin Isle. For those that prefer a sextant reading the Keg and Anchor is at 102 s 42 e.

Last edited:

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was there, did I miss it? Did I fall asleep? Was I in the right spot? Tune in next week when we shall attempt to answer all these and more questions.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry guys. I've had a busy week irl and this totally slipped my mind. My apologies to any that came for this event. I'll try and reschedule.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No worries Thom. I look forward to the next announced date. I really thought I was in the wrong place on the wrong night.