• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trick or Treat new Skulls, how much harder they are to get ?

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I ran some tests last night on Siege (mainly in Luna) Human (JOAT 20 Begging) 2 items in 2 hours of ToT
100 Begging 4 items in one hour

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't see any reason why it wouldn't be legal to trick or treat from them, their the same as all other NPC's.
Yay! I feel like an absolute idiot running all over the towns trying to get the skulls. While they park and get them. So which npc do
I choose? Herald? I am also seeing them get a new npc very quickly.

I do not see how it is possible for anyone to "park and get them".....

One of the features of the Trick or Treat Halloween Event is the "trick" which, often, results in teleporting the player to a random location...
And it is pretty often also, like about 1 in 10 attempts....

Therefore, just parking somewhere to do trick or Treat is, unless I am missing something, out of the picture, entirely....

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

One of the features of the Trick or Treat Halloween Event is the "trick" which, often, results in teleporting the player to a random location...

Therefore, just parking somewhere to do trick or Treat is, unless I am missing something, out of the picture, entirely....
The personal attendant is basically a human pet you can have follow you around, or sit in your house like a piece of deco. So, even if the trick does teleport you somewhere, the personal attendant will teleport to the same place as you because it wants to follow you. You can just keep trick or treating from it wherever it teleports you to. :)

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

It is not a random location, it always teleports you to the moongate on the server you are on.

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
it teleports you to a random moongate - I have gone from the same town to 4+ different moongates

also don't you have to wait xxx seconds before you could re- trick or treat your attendant?

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They're pretty easy actually. Sit in Luna at the bank, snoop, steal.

This lesson has been brought to you by the letter T and the number 2.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unbelievers visit LS Termur gate in the evening central time. Look for the "royal" ( not actual name) visibly parked in the gate repeating tot. You will not see the attendant.
Llamas do not make stuff up.

Last edited:

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unbelievers visit LS Termur gate in the evening central time. Look for the "royal" ( not actual name) visibly parked in the gate repeating tot. You will not see the attendant.
Llamas do not make stuff up.

If the attendant is not there then why is there anyone repeatedly saying Trick or Treat ? What for ?