• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trial of "The Great Oceania Keep Scandal" 1/4/2002 8:30pm

• Thread starter Raptor(Oceania)
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kalias Kondor

AND SECOND PRIZE TO ESSAY WRITING GOES TO.....

LuT Loser Thacqui

However i'm happy to announce ladies and gentleman

They are all the same people so don't get confused now...
it's a scam.. so Jackson can win all the prizes himself
lol

G

I didn't think you'd appreciate it Kalias. Or understand it.

It seems to me that you're just trying to throw out meaningless retorts in a silly effort to regain your pride. Just leave it, and leave. No one is impressed, and everyone is annoyed. We really don't need a self-righteous troll at the moment.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Your wish is my command, Thaqui!

*ceases*

<hr></blockquote>

Well, if you're that polite, I shall have to return the favour. This shall be my last post on the... other matter. Actually, I think this thread has served it's purpose - well, it did 3 pages ago. I hope it just gets deleted.

K

Kalias Kondor

Lol someone thinks that he speaks on behalf of every stratics board member? How arrogant can ya get?? Just because they think they were the only fools that posted the most think the speak for EVERYONE...ahem

You think I'm that gullible. Alot of people are just sitting back and enjoying the beating that I'm giving LuT and laughing. Don't make me drag out comments i've seen on this board about LuT lol wasn't hard to find a few.

Oh and like Britannia is a free world for you guys to scam,loot,harrass,decieve, and be braggarts...this board is just as free whether or not you don't want another trolling fool haha hey here comes another.

S

Shredmaster

That's right, why have another self righteous troll when you already have me??
Surely one is enough...

S

Shredmaster

Hmmm yeah, you beatup LuT good, I must've missed that bit.

Post me a link?

S

Shredmaster

Perhaps you can clear up a few points for me, I'm not the brightest spark afterall.

If Jackson and Thaqui are the same person, then by your reckoning you and Elton John are the same ?

Perhaps you could point out to me anyone that backs your views, not that it's the only way to have a valid opinion IE to have backing, but I was just curious if you knew that most if not all of the replies to your current line of abuse, are actually against you.

K

Kalias Kondor

Please Shred stop reading those soapie magazines...Elton John now indeed.

Let me repeat -
Oh and like Britannia is a free world for you guys to scam,loot,harrass,decieve, and be braggarts...this board is just as free for me to post my opinion to the UO Oceania community whether or not you OR anyone wants or doesn't want to hear the words of another trolling fool haha hey here comes another.

And it's all WORDS, like i care, LOL and I DON'T GIVE a if anyone supports me or not lol AND i'm not the one saying that everyone thinks what I think.

And pride? Lol I don't give a rats ass about pride in a game, otherwise I would be like 90% of the readers that never post and.......NEVER POST
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUOTE SEIFER - IN THE HOUSE THREAD

yer lol

everyones been giving LuT recently, rightly deserved too
all trammie bank sitters

-Laters
"where do you eat food then?! on the roof? in the pool?"-Coralle
Multani fix my sig! it doesn't work...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE AGAIN IN HOUSE THREAD THIS IS YOU SHREDMASTER
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cos those LuT guys will be all over your corpse like a leech to a pigs ass

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG thats the damn funniest thing I've read in such a long time.

and..if I haven't said it already

-That all Lut are PARASITES

and
IMHO

LUT = LOSERS

Expect to see more of me

I

ilubjootrammies

If Seifer wasn't suspended he'd be flaming both of you, your both trammies. He doesn't agree with you Kalis... LuT are very gay but only because they're hella trammies and live in fell and bank sit. The scamming and how they were distrupting the trial was pretty cool and he agrees with that.

And damn man learn to use ubb code. Your post was the worst thing I've ever had to read.. and I've read some in my time.

Are you goddamn trammie ****ers too stupid to dress yourselves or something? If a bunch of people decided to cash in on the collective stupidity of you idiots then i say well done.

You bunch of damn monkeys PLEASE learn how to play.. or forget how to post on these boards. Either way you cease to piss me off.

C

CabramattaJunkie

Damn all joo noobs
I'm WWWWWIIIIIIITTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHDDDDDDDrrrrrraaaaawwwinnnng
Som gimme som gold or I'll stick joo all
Noobs

G

<blockquote><hr>

Lol someone thinks that he speaks on behalf of every stratics board member?

<hr></blockquote>

i wouldn't be suprised if it were true

<blockquote><hr>

How arrogant can ya get??

<hr></blockquote>

why you asking us? you set the pinnicle of arrogance....

<blockquote><hr>

Alot of people are just sitting back and enjoying the beating that I'm giving LuT and laughing

<hr></blockquote>

and many more are laughing at your stupidity

<blockquote><hr>

this board is just as free

<hr></blockquote>

wrong, UO doesn't have a perma-language filter, whereas stratics does

as maj showed summed up, you lose n00b.

D

Damien_oce

if you do not apologise for bringing back such an old thread and fight
i will shoot you in the face untill you die!!! damn@ !!!1111

G

tee hee, what a trip down memory lane

vkr never got their keep back, and no ones heard from kalias for a long time!

L

Lady_Magica

someones going to get a warning for this..............
/php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

G

lol

Kalis still owes me a chess game, the bast

but he wont play me /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif

and he was broke out the r/l attacks against me at WBB

J

John_Locke

Tried to see if this broke the rules and conditions but got this instead
<pre>
Warning: Failed opening '/php-bin/uo/includes/boardrules.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /www1/boards/rules/uo_roc.php on line 77
</pre>

T

Tancred

So there are no board rules at the moment?
&lt;evil rubbing of hands&gt;
Excellent
&lt;/evil&gt;

Tancred

B

BIadron

wow use kno bowt hypa tex marke up langwidge?
i iz don sum of dat
butt dey iz *** out rong... me got angri n' kiked sum1.. i hed goto madneys cownsellin 4 a weke /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif

C

Ches Dragon

I know HTML and how to set up PHP and the like,
But as if Id help Bladron..
And by the way I beat you in my match of wits at WBB. I came up on top of Jackson.

G

r o f l

no you didn't

we started joking about how you were silly to lose your castle, you took it personally and went off at us

we told you to stfu and you had a cry

now shut up and sod off, noone cares if you lost your castle

Status
Not open for further replies.