• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tresure Hunt

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Over the next few weeks i will be dropping around 600 mill around Oceania.:eyes: None will be left in Luna. I will be leaving it at random times of day, and in random places around that im sure someone will find before it decays.:spider: It will be on all facets except Fel. I will also be dropping random runes marked for amounts of 10 and 20 mill.:love: If you find one, bring it to me when you find me banksitting in the evenings at Luna. (No you cant fake a rune, they will be marked to places i have made, and will have a number on them).

I hope everyone starts doing peerless a little more often...

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You overestimate the adventure of this shard, 90% of it will decay.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well that would depend on where i put it and when. But it doesnt worry me if it decays, hence im giving it away. I just didnt see the point in letting it all go in an IDOC for the few to have it. Ive packed what i can in my banks of two accounts. The rest has got to go.

K

Katlene

So when are ya starting this up jah? sounds pathetic but my money box is looking empty these days :( ill nab any chance to get some more :p

B

birdinforest

Hope I am lucky enough to get some.
As a one year gamer, power scrolls are toooo expensive, especially archer.
Want to know how could you earn so much Uo gold. Would like give me some tips?

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most of the time I will be placing it in the arvos, but i just put about 50 mill around Haven and it all got snapped up by one person. :) Ive put 5 runes out for 20mill. So far i checked them 20 mins after i put them down and they havnt been found yet. :O

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its odd. I put the runes down near the moongates in Ilish. They're all gone, and ive been in Luna the whole time and no ones come to claim them. *shrugs* Ill drop more gold or runes tonight. Dont worry if you miss out Kat, ive got a nice item or two with your name on it :hug: I know you always liked the zoo armour set hey?

T

Teeshy

Oh! What fun! Hope I can get in game at some point and try to find something too! (I got a sick pussycat - just got home from vet, need to keep an eye on him, so my "regular" times are all out of whack =P)

Hope you all have fun regardless =D

K

Katlene

oh fanks jah!!
i (all going to plan) will actually get soem decent play time tonight *squee*

teesh, sorry bout kitty hope it will be ok!! *sends chin scratches*

T

Teeshy

Me too Katlene =)

He hasn't eaten, or groomed himself, or even PURRED in three days.

Even if he just purrs I'll feel better =P

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My cat isnt sick and he still doesnt purr. Hes the most unsocial cat ive ever met. Hes only just turned a year old (new years eve night), maybe he'll grow into a more affectionate cat...

B

Bladron

I remember when getting 10k was considered a huge achievement. Saving for a small cottage was something Jackson and I did together over the course of several months and we were so proud when we could place it on the coast north of Yew.

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have to admit now i dont have stacks of gold, its made the game far more fun. Ive given away alot, and have now baught timecodes to play longer with the rest.
Now everything is more fun.

T

Teeshy

Oh heck! I missed the whole thing then? *chuckles* Oh well, havent had hardly any time to be in game this week anyways, but I was hoping ;)

Glad you had (and are having) fun! =D

Lady-Tor

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been having a blast! Managed to get a few of those nice new arties too. Still waiting for that +skill taming scroll...

B

BBurnyeWest

Hey Jah its Idontknow from reachers account. I just signed up on stratics and im getting my new cpu and new account next week hopefully. IM a bit pissed off i missed out on this treausre hunt lol

F

Farscape

Thats the way to go
do not give it away use it enjoy the game