• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trellis problem

Tuferon

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Trellishse1.JPG

I finally tried the trellis idea I saw here but I am having a problem. Left leaning stalves are no longer craftable or available from NPCs so I have been using blow pipes and gradually replacing them when they occasionally show up in loot. Any ideas how to get them another way?

T

Teeshy

I think the gnarled staves have only ever been available as loot =)

I'd been building a trellis too (just got it finished when I decided to move house =P) and I reckon the place I had most luck getting them was while killing wisps for peculiar seeds - not tht they drop a real lot of them, but it was a bonus for me when they did, cos I was out hunting them anyway, and they seemed to drop them more often than anything else I tried =)

Tuferon

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My carpenter made the right leaning ones. So you can make half of what you need.

T

Teeshy

Ooh, sorry, I meant the east/west running ones =) I had my carpenter make (too many!) north/south running ones too =)