• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Treasures of Doom questions

Eros

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know its cut off date is Dec 1rst. Will you still be able to turn in Doom Artis after Dec 1rst ?
Where do most people farm the arties inside doom ? Do most people go inside the Gauntlet to farm for them, or somewhere else ?
Which works better when farming the artis- Luck or the more damage that you inflict or the speed in which its killed ?
Which creature drops the most artis ?
If a tamer is used. What's the best pet to bring with you and why ?

I thank you in advance for your answers to these questions. :)

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One question worth Answering, the rest are to be figured out by actually playing the game.

hey will be turninable as long as the Vendor guy is out there, like most other events I am sure he will stick around for a while.

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know its cut off date is Dec 1rst. Will you still be able to turn in Doom Artis after Dec 1rst ?
Where do most people farm the arties inside doom ? Do most people go inside the Gauntlet to farm for them, or somewhere else ?
Which works better when farming the artis- Luck or the more damage that you inflict or the speed in which its killed ?
Which creature drops the most artis ?
If a tamer is used. What's the best pet to bring with you and why ?

I thank you in advance for your answers to these questions. :)
As always, the more you kill the higher chance. And for the tamer part - most says guardians room is the best place. Even bring another char down there to raise the number of guardians. They are at fame with lich'es, and bring some decent loot as well if u get time to loot them.

For when its over to turn'in Mondain maybe knows...or devs... but I guess it stick by a while...