• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Treasure of Doom stopped dropping before server up?

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought it was suppose to end at server up today.

Seems like it stopped dropping after midnight just like when it happened when they patched last time. Wasted time there and was getting mad because nothing was dropping.

Dev could you be clear and correct when you post publish notes next time? hehe.

Xavier-Catskills

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
yeah we got a hunting party together to run dungeon from midnight to server reset for fun, and ....................yup

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
They actually did post somewhere recently that it would end at midnight EST between the 5th and the 6th.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
They actually did post somewhere recently that it would end at midnight EST between the 5th and the 6th.
Been trying to find my "source" for about 15 mins now but can´t find it. Hmm...

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I thought it was suppose to end at server up today.

Seems like it stopped dropping after midnight just like when it happened when they patched last time. Wasted time there and was getting mad because nothing was dropping.

Dev could you be clear and correct when you post publish notes next time? hehe.
them saying midnight dec 6 wasnt clear enough?

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
actually they did.
pretty clear enough for me, but feel free stomp your feet and bit more.

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Patch note clearly stated until server up of the 6th. Where on the patch note does it state midnight. Follow your own motto for once.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
simmer down there little fella, deep breaths in and out, good air in bad air out, your gonna get through this.

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why are you trolling me? I mean really fun for you huh? I was simply stating facts and you come in the thread and posts an inaccurate statement with sarcasm and I do not get to defend myself? You simmer down.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i just stated what i (and others) had been told and passed that info on to you.
your the one getting mad at us for passing that info on to ya brother.
i can see your a little worked up right now but you dont need to get all huffy at us for telling you what we where told.

(on a side note, when you say i post an inaccurate statement about the drop stopping at midnight and the drops stop..... at midnight that is not what we call an inaccurate statement, its actually kinda the opposite of inaccurate, not to be trollish or anything, just wanted to point that out to ya..... and not even sarcastically really, kinda more with a cocky smile and a 'oh heaven' roll of the eyes)

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did not get mad until you posted the comment of "them saying midnight dec 6 wasnt clear enough?". My original post was about the wrong end time in the patch not. Your comment made it seem like I the idiot that can not read a simple patch note. I have problem with your comment only do not drag other posters in your same group of poo logic.

Poo

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
its ok, i forgive you.
im nothing if not a forgiving god.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Well from the patch notes it states that they will continue through server up on the 6th. So technically they should have continued dropping well past midnight as server up, at least for Origin, is like...7 AM?

It doesn't give a specific time, just server up....so they should have continued dropping at least until this morning.

I stopped after I got my lantern so I wouldn't know when they stopped on Origin, sorry :/

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Ok this isn't going anywhere. Let's stay on topic.

@NBG -- My understanding was the same as yours. However, the only people that can clarify are the developers. I recommend contacting them via email direct if you wish to discuss. The system has been active since early Oct with a few short breaks. Until Dec 6 was already an extension.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Y'all quit fighting. It's UO, things happen when they happen, I think our programming relies on that dreaded RNG...Fairly certain this won't be the last screwup ;)

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I can appreciate the comments regarding the (perhaps) early stop of Doom arties. However, where is the outrage over the fact that the Horns of Plenty are STILL dropping coffee plants? As of about half an hour ago I got one. Wasn't it supposed to be over on Dec. 1st? Just curious.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
IIRC Horns will continue to drop the usual stuff they drop, except after November, they won';t recharge until next November. Maybe they changed it tho.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
IIRC Horns will continue to drop the usual stuff they drop, except after November, they won';t recharge until next November. Maybe they changed it tho.
Thank you for the information Uriah! I can say however that mine are still recharging, as of this morning :)

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We noticed on LA that it stopped around 11:30 Central and figured it had to be set for midnight Eastern like it stopped before. Disappointing actually because was planning on making that last run and didn't get on until after 11 pm Central. When 6 ppl had gotten zilch in 30 minutes or so we knew if was over. When it says it is to stop on the 6th at server up, seems like it should be easy enough to verify that is when it is set to stop BEFORE it stops early.