• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Treasure Hunters on Atlantic

K

Krrom

My long ago started T-hunter will soon be able to complete any map/pick any chest. Do people still do maps on Atlantic? I have done a few with my friend who also came back to the game. We have not seen another soul doing maps so far.

We were a bit dismayed when none of our old Goodman's runes worked, but we did find its current home in Tokuno. Shame to hear about his passing, but glad the library lives on.

M

Maggie

People still do them and I think more people will be doing them. Every level 6 gets a martie which might be good to unravel.

S

StaticOnAtlantic

Man o Man do i miss T-hunting i stopped about 1 1/2 years ago because the loot was horrible, i dont know maybe ill dust him off.

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My long ago started T-hunter will soon be able to complete any map/pick any chest. Do people still do maps on Atlantic? I have done a few with my friend who also came back to the game. We have not seen another soul doing maps so far.

We were a bit dismayed when none of our old Goodman's runes worked, but we did find its current home in Tokuno. Shame to hear about his passing, but glad the library lives on.
I'm glad you found the location of the current library. There is a memorial from many of his friends on the roof of the Tokuno building and on the old spot on Magincia beach is another replica of his library as it was in those days.

We hold a memorial every year for him on Magincia Beach which will be held this Sunday afternoon, August 30th marking the fourth year. I hope you can make it. More information will be posted soon.

Welcome Back!
Andrasta
GRL