• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Treasure Hunters needs some TLC ♥

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
It would be great if there was a quest to do something with these Ancient Weapons, as it is you can only put so many out for plain deco and they worthless for turn in points.
8-12-230014.jpg
8-12-230016.jpg

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I couldn't agree more with you @Drakelord . The TMap revamp introduced several cool things like the ancient weapon or octopus necklace but I feel like it was only half implemented because once you have these items, there is nothing to actually do with them (other than decoration). They also don't have turn-in points (for trash) so it's really not even worth taking them out of the chest.

I think they should be part of a quest where someone is looking for these items and when returned you are given a reward. Personally I think the reward should be something like a random no-name legendary item. Something along the the lines of "oh good you found the ancient weapon I need for my collection! Here I'll trade you this item that I found along my travels that I have no need for.".

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I couldn't agree more with you @Drakelord . The TMap revamp introduced several cool things like the ancient weapon or octopus necklace but I feel like it was only half implemented because once you have these items, there is nothing to actually do with them (other than decoration). They also don't have turn-in points (for trash) so it's really not even worth taking them out of the chest.

I think they should be part of a quest where someone is looking for these items and when returned you are given a reward. Personally I think the reward should be something like a random no-name legendary item. Something along the the lines of "oh good you found the ancient weapon I need for my collection! Here I'll trade you this item that I found along my travels that I have no need for.".
at least a female character can wear the necklace (both can, but It only seem to work well with the dress code for a female)