• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Treasure Hunting] Treasure Hunter builds???

Shadeweaver

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I use my mage/mystic:
100 Cart, 100 RT, 100 LP, 115 Magery, 120 Mystic, 120 Spell Weaving that is with a max luck suit. I am making another on another shard that is going to be: 100 Cart, 100 RT, 100 LP, 100 Focus, 120 Mysticism, 100 Mage, 100 Eval Int and as much med I can get out of jewelry, have jewelry that has 20 myst, 20 Mage plus another with Med and Magery and Eval Int, lucky on the last bracelet!! I can solo most all of them but bring in some friends with Tamers to lead mobs to but I can solo all chest just takes longer hehe. Was thinking on getting a ring with Myst, Mage and focus but also need 3/1 on both and some other nice additions to 'em. The Myst 120 and Focus 120 helps not getting your RC Shut down over and over. New one I think will be better, but no luck suit so hehe. Wondering if there are better builds for soloing all maps??

gwen

Slightly Crazed
You don't need lock pick when digging chest , and don't need cartography after chest is on surface.
So I do 3 maps in a row then stone carto , getting LP and go to runes I marked to open chests. This will give you 100more points to allocate. When I finish 3Rd chest trap on first one is off because of timer on it affected by Remove Trap. So RT is always on me.