• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Treasure chests

• Thread starter Sir Ha-ward
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sir Ha-ward

Is it even worth digging these things up anymore? Doesnt seem like they are worth anything now other than the minor arty on the level 6 ones

G

Dunno

The colourful language Terry comes out with when he finds a cavorting club in the little green bag can be quite entertaining

G

The way the L6 marti drop chance is calculated is as follows:

Gold bricks 49%
Cavorting club 49%
All others evenly split remaining 2%

-Skylark

I

imported_Death of Hemp

Mag and I went out and did some level six maps the other day, I got three hearts of the lion in less than two hours. I also got a titan leg bone but no bricks =)

G

Bennos seems to get a lot of the horses. He locks them down in Mr. T's house.

I

imported_Death of Hemp

Ya, I've had days of nothing but horses and gold bricks to. Just seems to run in streaks.

Sir Morder

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've done many lvl 6 maps and have the worst luck gettin HoL's. Maybe one in 20 maps i might get one.

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

Mag and I went out and did some level six maps the other day, I got three hearts of the lion in less than two hours. I also got a titan leg bone but no bricks =)

[/ QUOTE ]

Some people are just born lucky... You and Puffy...

..OR... You guys haven't signed anything in blood for some strange looking character have you?

I

imported_Death of Hemp

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Some people are just born lucky... You and Puffy...

..OR... You guys haven't signed anything in blood for some strange looking character have you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Define, "strange looking character," would that include four popped collars?

I admit that was a rare day, and one of those hearts I believe came from your map that you traded me for a Cold Blood. Heck, even the Cold Blood is a nice drop though! I think Sir Morder is pretty close....I bet I get closer to one HoL in every 15 maps. Cold Bloods used to be worth a lot more than HoL's, and they seem to drop less often, not sure what their present value is though. Anyone know what a Cold Blood goes for these days?

N

Nerf-Herder

Cold Blood used to be an OK poor mans PvP weapon because the old Siege uniform usually came with piss poor cold resists.

Not to mention the fact that more and more people started nailing lady Mel repeatedly and came away with weapons better than it.

Last one I sold went for 50K. It seemed low to me, but it had sat on my vendor for about a month.

B

BennosMorales

It really is cuz the devs don't hear much complaining from the Treasure Hunters. I do it for the "break of intensity" that comes with other fights and encounters. I think the dev's should redo the arty situation to make the treasure hunter more part of the game than boosting a tamer, per se. It all goes back to what people want, you pvp'ers have the biggest gripes in most cases, and the monster farmers tend to stay hidden.

Thats the way it is, and that sad to say is the way it will stay...crafters got theirs, tamers got theirs, Treasure Hunters...eh..nobody cares.....

Trolls T Hunter

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do it because it's what I made this charactor for 7 years ago, back when treasure hunting actually meant something. Nowdays its just reg farming.

S

Sir Ha-ward

You oughta start a uhall thread about this, write out some of the issues you have with it. Since you been doing it for so much longer you prolly know the ins and outs of thunting better than i.