• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Treasure chambers? :)

• Thread starter Evilminion
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Evilminion

Seems to me like every castle should have a treasure vault. So of course I'm building one into the castle I'm decorating... piles of loot, doorway behind a hidden tapestry, the works. Fun! :D

For inspiration, I was wondering whether anyone else had a treasure chamber in their home...? I'd love to see!

F

feath

i've been trying to figure out how to do an open chest, with pirate treasure spilling out...never been able to figure it out. if someone has something like that, im piggy backing on OP post!

N

Ni-

i've been trying to figure out how to do an open chest, with pirate treasure spilling out...never been able to figure it out. if someone has something like that, im piggy backing on OP post!
How about placing a paragon metal colored chest. Then covering the closed top part with Goza or cloth or something. Then placing a same colored Heater Shield near to represent the lid. Gold Chest = Gold Heater Shield. Use standard gold/silver piles for the bulk. Then beaded necklaces to look like they're spilling over. Then different gems on top of the piles. Throw in a golden daggar or other small bladed weapon. Maybe place a jewel on the hilt of the blade to look like a jeweled weapon, if spacing allows for that. A Genie bottle could fit too. The fairy Jewel from the Human -> Elf Quest could be nice. The Jeweled/Runed Filagre(new craftable for recharging talisman) might look good. Tinker items made from Gold could be added for filler material.

E

Evilminion

Okay, now those are some CRAZY good ideas. Heehee! Gotta try the treasure chest; if I can get it to work right, I'll post a piccy!

Zynia

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure if this'll help but I saved this picture a while ago..

http://i33.***********/35d3ozn.jpg

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not quite the treasure room in a castle but it's a little place for my dragon to sleep when we are not out hunting :) The access is through the waterfall on the bottom floor

F

feath

OOooo sparkles! and i love the fishes in the stream, looks great!

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is the treasure room of the United Pirates on Catskills. Our headquarters, the Jolly Roger Inn, actually has a few secrets nobody has yet detected...

P.S.: Where do you get those silver coins?

F

feath

faction silver, from factions ... you can find it on vendors alot.