• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Traveling Bard's Night at the Knights Rest, February 28th

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At nine eastern time (9:00 PM EST), we'll host the Traveling Bard's Night at the Knights Rest. The event is sponsored by the PGoH. The rules of bard's night are simple

* Leave your conflicts at the door and bring your stories with you.
* No harsh obscenities are used in your stories.
* There will be a time limit (usually five minutes, but may be changed due to the amount of storytellers).
* All stories adhere to the theme: Change
* The top three will win cash prizes and will be given an invitation to the champions event at a later date.

The prize will be divided as follows; 500,000 gold crowns for first
place, 325,000 gold crowns for second, and 175,000 gold crowns for
third. Judging will take place by three crowd members chosen at random,
who will decide on the winners.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I suppose it could be nice if you actually mentioned where the Knight's Rest is.

And where people will be gating from if the 30 second walk from Yew gate is too much.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah... that's what I get for rushing to post it. Sorry about that. The Knight's Rest is in Yew Trammel just a little ways southeast of the moongate. We'll have someone gating from Luna starting at about 8:30.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Change is the best thing I could write about!

I see it now...

How Blackrock changed my life...

C

Corvak

Oh I do hope the owners of this tavern are insured against atomic detonations...

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Knight's Rest is in the first clearing south of the Yew trammel moongate. From what I hear they will be gating from Luna bank. I will try to find an old map of the area.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...sadly this is one event that I know I will not be able to make. RL stuff hitting me tomorrow eve. I'll look for one of Vallend's transcripts though. :)

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...sadly this is one event that I know I will not be able to make. RL stuff hitting me tomorrow eve. I'll look for one of Vallend's transcripts though. :)
Vallend's out sick. He won't be able to make it. Someone one else is going to have to fill in.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hehe great fun last night even with the few rude people who seemed intent on ruining it. *shrugs* Still was a blast.

Working on a story for it...