• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Trapped Soul Lantern on Baja

D

Dust Bunny

Anyone have any idea what these are worth? Anyone with info it would be greatly appreciated.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Re: Trapped Soul Lantern

I was offered 200m by someone at the most recent Rares Festival on Atlantic which I did not accept.

Could you find one to sell you their's for that price: possibly

But the one I have was one of only two I've seen for sale in the last two years, so it would take more than that for me to let go of it....

D

Dust Bunny

I have one for sale actually which was why i was asking for a price check. I'm looking to get rid of stuff I come across as I empty out my house. 200m+ is a lot of gold but I'm leaving the game "slowly" so I'm not looking to sale for the price it's worth I will go under that.

Thank you for the reply and the information.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

no lantern is worth anywhere near 200 mil

D

Dust Bunny

I honestly can't see myself paying that much for a deco item. It can be held tho possibly on a crafter char and they look nice lit up, the title is pretty cool as well BUT again im not looking for 200m and prefer to sell to someone that wants it for themselves not to try to profit off it.

D

Dust Bunny

I'm sorry I didn't state the shard this lantern is on..dumb me 8-|. It is on Baja shard and I can not/will not transferr it to any other shard.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

I did sell a bright red Death Knight Entry Token lantern at the rares festival for that range. So, seeing the multiple offers from 180m+ that I received for my Trapped Soul PLUS the sale of the Death Knight leads me to believe that they should be appraised at this price. The fact he is selling cheaper doesn't change what I've been apart of. I'm simply relaying information...

PS
There was also a Royal Signal Lantern that sold for 100m+ at the Rares festival.