• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Transporter Tile Stopped Working

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
One of my housing transporter tiles stopped working last night. The pair only works in one direction. When I step on the second tile, I rubberband off of it. Security is set to everyone.

What sort of things can I try for troubleshooting? This just started this morning.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
customize menu tile or vet reward/bought?

customize, go to the house menu, customize page, further down the page is the 'change foundation' option. Use that, you can change back to your prefered one afterwards. It's a known fix for broken teleport tiles

Chazztizer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I had that happen in an 18x 18 and the only thing I was able to do was go into custom mode and move it a tile away from where it was. I really hated doing that as I had chopped granite tops every where! Any one with tops like that knows what happens when you redesign If you miss relocking any tops down before you click that button .

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Thanks, y'all. These are veteran tiles, and I use them to bounce between 3 houses and different floors without recalling. Imagine my surprise when one of my characters who doesn't have any magery or runebooks got "stuck" and couldn't leave because the tile had stopped working.

Changing the foundation type fixed it.