• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Transfer

Duduz

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hi there Guys,

i was talking with my wife today, and Atlantic is getting to boring to play, to many people, and i always see Larissa talking about Origin here on forum, i would like to ask you the players from Origin, how is Origin?

It will be possible to play in peace here? Without scam or too much people???

How is the economy here? Fair?

I just looking for a good server to play in peace with my wife...

Regards,

and thanks for any help...

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
There is no economy here...Origin has become a do it yourself shard.

I am hoping to change that in the near future, but you'll find that Luna vendors, while still up are always empty.

There are a few that still sell wares, but not many.

I am desperatly trying to lure people here ;) to hopefully make Origin what it used to be.

I just transferred myself from Atlantic where my second home was, now on Lake Superior, but Origin will always be my first home.

If you need help with anything, just hollar and I'll do my best to help you if you decide to stay.

Duduz

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Well Larissa,

i was walking on Origin have some days, today my first char were transfered, tomorrow will come the 2nd and on wednesday will come the 3rd, i put one house outside luna, and plan to start some vendors , just prepare all before.

Maybe we can think something together, i like the idea to create some economy and push some good people to here...

Best Regards,

expect to see you in game.

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
welcome to origin, like your house holler if you need anything !!!!!!!
and like larrisa said shopping was left on atlantic

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm working on setting up a vendor house on Vesper Beach along with a rune library and a museum. My play time is very limited due to other things going on in real life (Was just named Director of Events for an International company). But Rupert, myself and anyone who is interested in having vendors at the home are welcomed to them as long as they stock regularly. Right now I'm working to stock a full spellbook vendor because everytime I'm on I see someone asking for spell books and I stop and create it and drop it off for them.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
There are 2 really great rune libraries in Luna...one just outside the west gate, CCC Vendors and library, and AV Rune library in the SW Corner.

Glad that they are there :)