• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Transfer from Wakoku to Atlantic

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do not have a set date that I will transfer as it depends when I get time to finish up some stuff there... could be two days or two weeks from now... hopefully sooner than later.

When done I will have an almost full load, but I should have space to take a few items back with me to Atlantic if anyone needs it. If you have anything you'd like brought back to Atlantic, leave me a message with ICQ info.

:grouphug:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Bumps* Have a few folks already hitching a ride. Anyone else need a lift? Good opportunity to move that oddball rare gift. Hoping to get stuff finished up there tonight or tomorrow. So if you need something moved, please let me know asap.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've transferred to Atlantic. I've ICQ'd those who have items I'm carrying, but just in case you didn't get it... message me and I'll arrange to meet you as soon as possible. Thanks :)

blend

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Item was received . We wish to express our gratitude to you.