• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Transfer chars

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, I meant if you can merge two accounts belonging to the same person. Not one transfer, just merge them so you only have one
I explain better. I have one account that has 3 chars and another account that has 3 chars. Both are my accounts. Can they be merged into one account with 6 chars?

Naitch

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
i think what people are trying to say is no, it does not work that way.

you can just give what you need from one account to the other , then transfer.

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think what people are trying to say is no, it does not work that way.

you can just give what you need from one account to the other , then transfer.
Thanks but my problem is that i have too many accounts (6). There is about 21 years that i've playing Ultima Online and over time I created more accounts, some with very similar characters. I just wanted to clean up my accounts and delete at least one. Except that in every account there are characters that I don't feel like deleting. So it would have been convenient for me to merge 2 to have fewer accounts. But it's impossible. Thanks Naitchl!

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
E-Mail Mesanna. It can't hurt to ask. If you do not ask than you already accepted no as an answer.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Now why on earth would they allow 2 paying accounts to become one??
So sorry your mommy or daddy never told you that the only stupid question was the one never asked and who knows the dark lady may understand a lot more than you think. I just shut down another account and their were chars that I would have liked to keep but not enough to pay for the account.