• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

trammy's first fel kill

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
OH look My first fel kill this trammy is moving up in the UO World HAHA!!!!

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lies, how do we know you got the killshot. you could have ganked and had the other players hide.

D

Doug Ravene

That taskbar looks totally fake. Did you really expect us to fall for that?

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That taskbar looks totally fake. Did you really expect us to fall for that?
Apparently, jokes about cheats with this person arent well recieved. IDK...Now that you mention it, the taskbar does look a bit odd. ;)

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
lies, how do we know you got the killshot. you could have ganked and had the other players hide.
ya there was hiders there but they were red ninja rabbits, one tried to bola me off my ethy, but I got out the way.

C

C-Punt

NO WAY UO said it didnt exist, look on her screen shot in the lower right corner shes running the Greenflower Sunglass ittp. I knew it.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
NO WAY UO said it didnt exist, look on her screen shot in the lower right corner shes running the Greenflower Sunglass ittp. I knew it.
I do have to admit Greenflower Sunglass ittp. is the best one ive seen so far :)

S

Still Frame

ya you notice Sieg was hiding, that is because he was ascared of bambi's atlers :D
I'm sorry but one time during a terrible bull fight i was getting up off the ground and it charged me from behind....I have never felt the same about antlets since then :(