• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Trammies for the PvP Thread! \o/

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

siyeng0

Ovrkill, I would like to request that you consider bringing back the PvP thread. I am not personally invested in the thread and hope that I may be able to change your mind on the matter.

The thread was supposed to be a place where the PvPers could talk about their playstyle, and when you began deleting PvP-related posts outside of the designated thread, you limited it to the only place where they could go to discuss it. Now that you've locked the PvP thread, you have basically banned PvP talk from the board. Oceania's multiplayer community revolves primarily around PvP*; consequently, if discussion of PvP is not allowed, then there will be no discussion at all.

If you look at this forum you will see that there has been no posts made for three days. A shard's Stratics board is representative of their community, and to the outsider, this complete inactivity makes Oceania look flatlined. Nobody wants to play on a dead shard; the lack of posts indicates stagnation, and the only way to encourage more forum activity is to revive the PvP thread. You chose this forum. You were a player on Oceania and you knew what the demographics were before you became a moderator. At the risk of sounding melodramatic, by forbidding discussion of PvP you are effectively killing the Oceania representative presence on Stratics.

The PvP thread was harmless. Everybody who posted there knew what they were getting into, nobody was done any serious damage by the insults thrown, there was no sensitive personal information spilt, and as far as profanity goes, all parties involved were remarkably restrained. Yes, they insulted each other. Yes, you did say "no personal attacks." But you also said "no holds barred" and included a disclaimer that anybody reading the thread ought to be prepared for mildly offensive material - and in my opinion, the material was only ever mildly offensive. Perhaps you could moderate it more stringently in future - a moderated PvP thread is better than no thread at all - although in that case, describing it as "no holds barred" would be misleading.

Deleting the PvP thread has harmed the community, widened the rift between Fel and Tram, killed the forum and made a lot of people very unhappy. I am aware that you asked the PvPers to politely request the return of their thread, which they did not. Diplomacy has no place in this situation. To put it in perspective, they want somewhere to discuss killing each other online. They should not have to formally request a place to do this free of restriction; we are a community on an online game, not a corporate business. Anyway, if a polite request is what you wanted, please accept this one.

Please bring back the PvP thread, the forum needs it.

*I am using "multiplayer" in the sense of multi-guild or requiring a large number of other players to participate in. PvM groups, for example, are usually guild- or alliance-defined; they're not so much shard-wide as they are limited to a small number of people.

I

iddqd

just like trammel, be careful what you wish for trams - you just might get it.

this forum now serves as a useful analogy for the game. trams pancake and moan about the horrible pks and kill off what was the major source of fun.

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The lack of activity here does worry me as i am about to head back to oz, is it much busier in-game?

F

five oclock

Deleting the PvP thread has harmed the community, widened the rift between Fel and Tram, killed the forum and made a lot of people very unhappy

Harmed the community???? hahahahahahahahahahaha Thank you for the laugh....

Umm the rift between fel and tram been going on since tram was born...

Killed the forums??? Umm have you been in the game lately?? Seriously...

The boards are just like the game..if ya unhappy then leave. Unlike the game, the boards are free...

How about this. Use the boards for help..and not who has the biggest sword...

Save the smack talking and the killing and the BS when ya in the game....

Seriously now...why ya posting when ya can be playing?

I

iddqd

Deleting the PvP thread has harmed the community, widened the rift between Fel and Tram, killed the forum and made a lot of people very unhappy

Harmed the community???? hahahahahahahahahahaha Thank you for the laugh....

Umm the rift between fel and tram been going on since tram was born...

Killed the forums??? Umm have you been in the game lately?? Seriously...

The boards are just like the game..if ya unhappy then leave. Unlike the game, the boards are free...

How about this. Use the boards for help..and not who has the biggest sword...

Save the smack talking and the killing and the BS when ya in the game....

Seriously now...why ya posting when ya can be playing?

and i guarantee ovrkill will use this single morons head-in-the-sand typical ignorant tram response as justification, rather than actually heeding the reasoned post here.

as for the moron above, if you dont like the pvp thread and the smacktalking - just ignore it and stay out of the thread. its better off without your mindless input anyway.

F

Farscape

and i guarantee ovrkill will use this single morons head-in-the-sand typical ignorant tram response as justification, rather than actually heeding the reasoned post here.

as for the moron above, if you dont like the pvp thread and the smacktalking - just ignore it and stay out of the thread. its better off without your mindless input anyway.
Sorry but you did not do your cause any good with this type of response follow you own example name calling is offensive

Suggest you all PM Ovkill with your personal pleas and reasons you would like the thread back on the boards and maybe even promise to behave :D

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Suggest you all PM Ovkill with your personal pleas and reasons you would like the thread back on the boards and maybe even promise to behave :D
I suggest you stop trying to suck your way upto a stratics staff position. You aren't a moderator.

F

five oclock

hey iddqd LOL..thank you for proving my point LoL..

come on folks. You all are pvpers right? not trammies..You dont complain when you dont get your way right??? you dont complain when things go your way right?? come on...

Save it for the game...Not for the boards...No one won a fight on the boards....

or is the pvp community just a bunch of trammies also? with red toons?

F

Farscape

I suggest you stop trying to suck your way upto a stratics staff position. You aren't a moderator.
This why people like you make me sick here i give a suggestion and out comes the flame throwers
THAT IS WHY YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH A PVP THREAD
As for stratic thats a laugh and as for a moderator I would never make it for I would BAN you just for breathing
now go re fill your flame thrower for the next attack with no purpose (and as I have said before no wonder people will not post on this forum)_____people just like YOU____

P

Paradox_

Watch that post get reported, because you said something midly offensive that a 5 year old would just laugh at, but these decrepid old fools think they can play mummy and daddy to the rest of us on an online game.

How about we moderate their useless rubbish about 'OH THAT NEW FANTASY SHOW IS FUN LETS DRESS UP AS WIZARDS *ZAP*' or 'LETS GO ON A FISHING HUNT IN GAME GUYS, ORSM' but they dont see that.

People like them make you realise why the term 'People are Stupid' is so very accurate.

D

Dain

five o'clock, you're clueless. I have played this shard since the day
It opened, I have played with every community and experienced every playstyle. I am here to tell you that as someone that identified myself a
Trammy that pvp is a mjority and has a huge nfluence on the uo community, and stratifs is a reflection of our shard. Nothing negative has EVER come from pvp on these boards, in fact I fail completely to understand how pvp was openly banned in the first place. Someone find me a. Example of how pvp has been the cause of anything "unfriendly" EVER and perhaps I might accept this biggotry.

Until pvp returns to these forums I personally vow to show
Oceania how the subject has NOTHING to do with the. Behavior of members in that thread by being more rude and arrogent then ever experienced in the pvp thread.

Ps. Sorry for ****. Grammar and spelling,I suck at using iPhone still!

F

five oclock

LoL....

hrm..since Im clueless and a moron..LoL...

Bring it on :p I say LoL..

Seriously..I play both ends..I just think its funny. This game and everything about it is nothing like it used to be..Every pvper is crying here like a trammy for they destroyed my pvp board. you cant do the whole my sword is bigger than your sword contest anymore..

Jeez people..get out there...play...have fun etc etc..Do you really find that much enjoyment on a pvp stratic board than you do in the game or real life?

Hey heres an idea..Make your OWN pvp board. Why not? Come on folks..Most of you Im sure can make up a msg board somewhere..Then have all the Great PvPers post on there. How does that sound? :D We all talk about how great the community was back in the day. When there was just fel. When everyone had there own little towns. Why not make a little msg board your own town now?? Everyone wins...

btw if this thread gets lock it wont be by me..Actually I think its very funny :D

also BTW Im NOT against PVP. Heck I do enjoy it from time to time..Not as much as back in the day but I do still enjoy it. I AM against another PvP thread. Since Im going to say this more than one....

A pvp thread that starts off good.then goes straight to heck in a week or two..Then gets lock and another start...and the same thing happens again until the circle is complete...

F

five oclock

five o'clock, you're clueless. I have played this shard since the day
It opened, I have played with every community and experienced every playstyle. I am here to tell you that as someone that identified myself a
Trammy that pvp is a mjority and has a huge nfluence on the uo community, and stratifs is a reflection of our shard. Nothing negative has EVER come from pvp on these boards, in fact I fail completely to understand how pvp was openly banned in the first place. Someone find me a. Example of how pvp has been the cause of anything "unfriendly" EVER and perhaps I might accept this biggotry.

Until pvp returns to these forums I personally vow to show
Oceania how the subject has NOTHING to do with the. Behavior of members in that thread by being more rude and arrogent then ever experienced in the pvp thread.

Ps. Sorry for ****. Grammar and spelling,I suck at using iPhone still!
Hey NP on the grammer and spelling..totally understand...

But actually my friend... Since you have been around since day one as you said of the shard....You have never seen the golden days of PVP in UO when someone would do hrm..How to say this...Bad things to your body when ya were dead? come on now..You call that Friendly or helpful?

As for the boards..Most of the people posting are pretty good pvpers. But there knowlege most of us know all ready. Then of course you get into that whole I can kick your butt no you cant...then a mod gets involved warns everyone to keep it somewhat nice and locks the threads. Everyone plays nice for a month or two then it starts again..So right there is my proof..Thank you and come again.... :D

Seriosuly..you have never seen that? Thats just hard for me to believe..from an old Player like yourself...

Again as for PvP..I have NO Problem with it what so ever...I DO have a problem tho with a thread..that starts out with good thoughts then within a week or two goes straight to heck..then a MOD has to come in lock it and tell everyone to play nice. Rinse repeat...

D

Dain

My reference was to the oceania community, I have played and pvped since 97. Five o'clock is the perfect example of why the pvp thread should be returned! He sincerely doesn't care, his opinion counts for nothing,he's just here to have fun mesing with us. In my opinion this sort of thing is not far off happening to all threads, trammy or pvp alike.

F

five oclock

My reference was to the oceania community, I have played and pvped since 97. Five o'clock is the perfect example of why the pvp thread should be returned! He sincerely doesn't care, his opinion counts for nothing,he's just here to have fun mesing with us. In my opinion this sort of thing is not far off happening to all threads, trammy or pvp alike.
does any of our thoughts really matter? A mod can come in and clean it up. Do our thoughts really matter? Seriously...

Again I gave my thoughts on why a PvP thread should NOT be back. I also have to say this. Im not hear to mess with anyone. I was just giving my 2 cents just like everyone else is.

Lets try and keep on topic of why there should or should NOT be a pvp thread. Not just say Im here to mess with the pvpers of the game.

Also since I don't care about pvp. Did you miss how I do like to pvp once in awhile? your right I don't care. When I get ganked. I lose some money and move on. Isnt that what most pro pvpers say? ya lose some gold and you learn something? Don't take it so seriously? and get back in the game?

....back to topic :D

K

Katlene

love the fact that, thankfully, ive had nothing to do with 'you' lot in months, yet you still love to bring my name into things. Surely youve got better scape goats the lil old moi?
Ive not logged into uo for god knows how long, barely posted in here effectivly, ive not been playing the game. But its good to know ill never be forgotten awww.
Main reason i stuck my nose in all the time is cause pet made me a deal ages ago, similar to elwoods to five oclocks, stay outta pvp thread ill stay outta yours. didnt last to long before pet started sticking his nose into forums where he 'didnt belong' and posting rubbish, so i went back to being a thorn in the pvp-ers sides. And my god it was fun!
Also trammy care bears, renowed for whinging... after reading this thread i think it might have to be changed to the fellys! Buncha lil kids that lost their toys. Really sad considering someone opened a brand new forum just for pvp where anything goes and you all still come back here sooky lala-ing.
So yeah re-open the pvp thread, let it go its 10 pages before it gets locked AGAIN because they cant control themselves.
Disect!

O

Ovrkill

Ovrkill, I would like to request that you consider bringing back the PvP thread. I am not personally invested in the thread and hope that I may be able to change your mind on the matter.

The thread was supposed to be a place where the PvPers could talk about their playstyle, and when you began deleting PvP-related posts outside of the designated thread, you limited it to the only place where they could go to discuss it. Now that you've locked the PvP thread, you have basically banned PvP talk from the board. Oceania's multiplayer community revolves primarily around PvP*; consequently, if discussion of PvP is not allowed, then there will be no discussion at all.

If you look at this forum you will see that there has been no posts made for three days. A shard's Stratics board is representative of their community, and to the outsider, this complete inactivity makes Oceania look flatlined. Nobody wants to play on a dead shard; the lack of posts indicates stagnation, and the only way to encourage more forum activity is to revive the PvP thread. You chose this forum. You were a player on Oceania and you knew what the demographics were before you became a moderator. At the risk of sounding melodramatic, by forbidding discussion of PvP you are effectively killing the Oceania representative presence on Stratics.

The PvP thread was harmless. Everybody who posted there knew what they were getting into, nobody was done any serious damage by the insults thrown, there was no sensitive personal information spilt, and as far as profanity goes, all parties involved were remarkably restrained. Yes, they insulted each other. Yes, you did say "no personal attacks." But you also said "no holds barred" and included a disclaimer that anybody reading the thread ought to be prepared for mildly offensive material - and in my opinion, the material was only ever mildly offensive. Perhaps you could moderate it more stringently in future - a moderated PvP thread is better than no thread at all - although in that case, describing it as "no holds barred" would be misleading.

Deleting the PvP thread has harmed the community, widened the rift between Fel and Tram, killed the forum and made a lot of people very unhappy. I am aware that you asked the PvPers to politely request the return of their thread, which they did not. Diplomacy has no place in this situation. To put it in perspective, they want somewhere to discuss killing each other online. They should not have to formally request a place to do this free of restriction; we are a community on an online game, not a corporate business. Anyway, if a polite request is what you wanted, please accept this one.

Please bring back the PvP thread, the forum needs it.

*I am using "multiplayer" in the sense of multi-guild or requiring a large number of other players to participate in. PvM groups, for example, are usually guild- or alliance-defined; they're not so much shard-wide as they are limited to a small number of people.
I was the one who created the PVP thread in the first place.
If it wasnt for me, you wouldnt have it at all. So many people are wrong with their thinking that i am against it.

The issue has been the influx of personal insults.

I made the rules to the PVP thread quite clear, and i also gave everyone lots of room and freedom within the thread.

Warning you people wasnt enough, you continued with the personal insults to a degree that was embarrassing for other members of the community.

The PVP thread made Oceania look like a petty backstabbing kindergarten with people who had no morals, no sense of whats right and wrong.

I gave you guys many many many chances to correct this, to stop the personal insults and enjoy the thread for what it was meant to be. Some people just couldnt help themselves and had to continually bludgeon it to death with personal attacks as well as the other things i wont mention.

Im all for the PVP thread and the fun that can be had in there.... but how can i justify bringing it back when you people wont abide by the rules i had put in place ???

Im sure the responses to this post will show exactly why the pvp thread is dead..... prove me wrong!

D

Dain

I was the one who created the PVP thread in the first place.
If it wasnt for me, you wouldnt have it at all. So many people are wrong with their thinking that i am against it.

The issue has been the influx of personal insults.

I made the rules to the PVP thread quite clear, and i also gave everyone lots of room and freedom within the thread.

Warning you people wasnt enough, you continued with the personal insults to a degree that was embarrassing for other members of the community.

The PVP thread made Oceania look like a petty backstabbing kindergarten with people who had no morals, no sense of whats right and wrong.

I gave you guys many many many chances to correct this, to stop the personal insults and enjoy the thread for what it was meant to be. Some people just couldnt help themselves and had to continually bludgeon it to death with personal attacks as well as the other things i wont mention.

Im all for the PVP thread and the fun that can be had in there.... but how can i justify bringing it back when you people wont abide by the rules i had put in place ???

Im sure the responses to this post will show exactly why the pvp thread is dead..... prove me wrong!
I thought the PvP thread was a stupid idea in the first place, and what was even more moronic was banning PvP talk in the open forums period.

Ovr, You can't claim **** about the pvp talk being a negative reflection on Oceania, just like the PvP thread and just like all the pointless tram posts, people have the choice to read them or not.

Mods, Trams, even PvPers, you're all totally ****ing deluded and it is actually starting to annoy me, as a concerned member of the community *cough*

You're fighting the wrong battle. This has nothing to do with PvP, it's to do with the people that participated.

As I said earlier, I intend to act similar to the worst of the PvP Threads participants in all tram threads posted from now on, and hope all PvPers will join me.

P

Paradox_

Main reason i stuck my nose in all the time is cause pet made me a deal ages ago, similar to elwoods to five oclocks, stay outta pvp thread ill stay outta yours. didnt last to long before pet started sticking his nose into forums where he 'didnt belong' and posting rubbish, so i went back to being a thorn in the pvp-ers sides. And my god it was fun!
Pet is 16. You are what, 40? You act about 5.

Just because he does something you can go ahead and do it too? Christ woman, grow the **** up. You are supposed to be the older mature one who can walk away, clearly you have a mental age not close to your actual one.

He wouldnt post 'rubbish' if there was actually a thread worst posting in. READ YOUR THREADS. Can you really expect people to be excited about an IN GAME SAILING ADVENTURE? Jesus CHRIST woman.

OvrKill: Who cares if we look like a bunch of kindergarterners to everyone else? Do you really care? You must, but we dont. What we do is our business. I read other shards PVP threads and its very similar to what we had.

Honestly, if you get offended by what people say on a message board, clearly there must be some truth to it. They can call me a bookkeeper all they want, I know it isnt true, its banter and adds to the rivalry of the game.

I pay my fees to play this game, just like the rest of you. Stop trying to Police us based on your gamestyles just because it is different to yours.

You want to know why this game has such a low community spirit? It is NOT the pvpers. This game thrived when PvP was the focus of this game. But people like Katlene and Farscape had to stick their noses in and complain when something affects them RATHER THAN ADAPT. What have PvPers done since the game has changed so much from what it was? We have adapted. The ones that can tolerate your whinging and complaining anyway - I guess we have more patience than the rest.

I can tell you this right now - Oceania would be closed by the end of the year if every PvPer left. We hold up this shard and this community. I am not over exaggerating - this is the TRUTH.

F

Farscape

You want to know why this game has such a low community spirit? It is NOT the pvpers. This game thrived when PvP was the focus of this game. But people like Katlene and Farscape had to stick their noses in and complain when something affects them RATHER THAN ADAPT. What have PvPers done since the game has changed so much from what it was? We have adapted. The ones that can tolerate your whinging and complaining anyway - I guess we have more patience than the rest.

I can tell you this right now - Oceania would be closed by the end of the year if every PvPer left. We hold up this shard and this community. I am not over exaggerating - this is the TRUTH.[/QUOTE]

Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!

You know diddly squatt about me or my chars in this game and never will :loser:

FYI pvp was fine until a few did exactly what is happening here on the forum and that is become too big for thier boots and hide behind agressive comments on a forum:next:

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, what proof do you have of this?

None? Thought so.

K

Katlene

lol 40!
i thought you knew everything about everything!
Could of put money on that post.
the point i was making is they are just words, just because someone says they will do something doesnt mean it will actually happen.
uno like pet leaving for warhammer and elwood leaving last xmas and me shutting up.
pipe dreams :danceb:

P

Paradox_

the point i was making is they are just words, just because someone says they will do something doesnt mean it will actually happen.
EXACTLY you silly woman. You just proved my point.

THEY ARE WORDS. If they are just words, you shouldnt get so offended when we say things on a forum. Yet you have to be the internet police and report every little thing when it doesnt concern you, just so you feel important and people recognise you.

Me calling Elwood a fat ugly prick doesnt mean **** because its words on a game forum. Sure it makes him want to kill me in game all the more - THATS THE POINT.

Me going 'Hail Elwood, would thou like to go slay some sea serpents and then have a jolly good time discussing the latest TV show?' isnt exactly going to generate PvP is it?

Christ you people are STUPID.

And Farscape, my senile chum, I never said I was leaving. Get your reading glasses.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

uno like pet leaving for warhammer and elwood leaving last xmas and me shutting up.
There is your proof Ovr, the very people who are against the PvP thread being brought back are the same people who PROVOKE us into abusing them. See if I was an unwise person I would have merely unloaded on Katlene, however knowing that it would accomplish nothing in the long term I will not take the bait.

The proof is right in this very thread ovr, the people who complain about being abused go and say **** like that and complain when we call them fat ect. What Katlene said had absolutely no relevance to this thread and was a complete and utter troll/bait of the highest order... the first one in this entire thread. Oh wait that's right she has done it numerous times already:

Also trammy care bears, renowed for whinging... after reading this thread i think it might have to be changed to the fellys! Buncha lil kids that lost their toy
pet started sticking his nose into forums where he 'didnt belong' and posting rubbish, so i went back to being a thorn in the pvp-ers sides. And my god it was fun!
There is your proof Ovr. I suggest you take off the tram coloured glasses and wake up.

(repeated 3x for effect)

O

Ovrkill

There is your proof Ovr, the very people who are against the PvP thread being brought back are the same people who PROVOKE us into abusing them. See if I was an unwise person I would have merely unloaded on Katlene, however knowing that it would accomplish nothing in the long term I will not take the bait.

The proof is right in this very thread ovr, the people who complain about being abused go and say **** like that and complain when we call them fat ect. What Katlene said had absolutely no relevance to this thread and was a complete and utter troll/bait of the highest order... the first one in this entire thread. Oh wait that's right she has done it numerous times already:

There is your proof Ovr. I suggest you take off the tram coloured glasses and wake up.

(repeated 3x for effect)
pet, you are a funny little man

you provoke just as much as the rest of them, both tram/fel combined.

and im sure everyone else can see through that dribble as well.

next time you try and push it up hill, make sure your wearing protective clothing, coz right now its all over your face :p

thanks for the laugh mate.

Im not defending anyone.... coz it comes from both sides.

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
See your clearly biased as all hell and are definitely not fit to be a moderator of such a small shard. I didn't provoke Katlene once in this thread and she decided to try and bait two of the most well known bantering pvpers, myself and Elwood, knowing full well the consequences for me if I had've called her a walrus or a moron ect and that she would get off scott free. Clearly it didn't work and now you are trying to cover her.

P

Paradox_

Its okay pet, lets leave them to their fishing stories, and then watch them complain when there is no talk on the forums apart from 4 people, and the shard gets closed due to no community.

They dig their own graves, then complain about it. They are the type of people that snitch on everyone if it helps them.

K

Katlene

Its okay pet, lets leave them to their fishing stories, and then watch them complain when there is no talk on the forums apart from 4 people, and the shard gets closed due to no community.

They dig their own graves, then complain about it. They are the type of people that snitch on everyone if it helps them.
lets watch them complain when theres no pvp thread.
wait we are already doing that!

I didnt bait, i had no desire to see you post anymore. Was stating a fact. Blame elwood. I would of continued to shut up but he had to bring me into the thread where there was no need to.
Its been said over and over again that it wasnt me that caused the thread to be closed yet the blame continues because theres to much cowardess to blame those that are at fault.
Its simple as pie, dont want me to post then dont drag my name into things.
And i dont get off scott free princess, ive gotten infractions on here. im just not stupid enough to let them build up.
:next:

Petrify

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lets watch them complain when theres no pvp thread.
wait we are already doing that!

I didnt bait, i had no desire to see you post anymore. Was stating a fact. Blame elwood. I would of continued to shut up but he had to bring me into the thread where there was no need to.
Its been said over and over again that it wasnt me that caused the thread to be closed yet the blame continues because theres to much cowardess to blame those that are at fault.
Its simple as pie, dont want me to post then dont drag my name into things.
And i dont get off scott free princess, ive gotten infractions on here. im just not stupid enough to let them build up.
Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, I have one final thing I want you to consider. Ladies and gentlemen, this is Chewbacca. Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Now think about it; that does not make sense!

Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense! But more important, you have to ask yourself: What does this have to do with this case? Nothing. Ladies and gentlemen, it has nothing to do with this case! It does not make sense! Look at me. I'm a lawyer defending a major record company, and I'm talkin' about Chewbacca! Does that make sense? Ladies and gentlemen, I am not making any sense! None of this makes sense! And so you have to remember, when you're in that jury room deliberatin' and conjugatin' the Emancipation Proclamation, does it make sense? No! Ladies and gentlemen of this supposed jury, it does not make sense! If Chewbacca lives on Endor, you must acquit! The defense rests.

Status
Not open for further replies.