• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Trammel Keep (Valoria) SOLD!!!

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,
I am moving and would like to sell my keep in old Valoria (trammel).

I hope the pic is working. Please note the UOC coordinates if you have problems finding it. Also if you shout for Hephaistos in general chat, I will gladly show it to you.
The keep comes empty.

The keep is on a potential castle plot. There are two small houses in the back and I think at least one of them would block a castle (the castle would need to be moved 2 tiles back from the keeps current position). Since I never see anyone in the small houses, I think they are "back to brit" houses. So if the current powers ever decide to do something against these houses you might get lucky here.

Important:
the keep is slightly worn atm - in the process of falling.
I can assure you that I will not let it fall. Should I not be able to sell it in the next couple of days, I will either reactivate an account or give it away to the next nice player I meet.
So don´t waste your Idoc runes here Jack :)

Oh yes, price:
I am looking for 25 Mil.
There are certain items I would consider in a trade (with or without gold - would need to be negotiated).
Things like: Crimson, Raised Garden Bed, Mace & Shields
I would prefer the money though - this is only if someone hasn´t got the money :)

Thanks a lot, here comes the pic!

Keep.jpg

Hephaistos of Europa (ICQ in profile)

LadyNico

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: Trammel Keep (Valoria)

I have the 25m in checks and I would love your keep. Some guildmates are already in Valoria so it'll be nice to be near them. :)

Edit: It's 11:30am GMT - I'll try intermittently in General chat channel (my char will probably be Pip), but I may not be able to get back online until this evening. I definitely want it though!

arkanos

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Hello,
we did not get together yet but if you are saying you want it, it is yours.
Your word is more than enough for me.
Please allow me a couple of hours for moving (starting now). I will try to catch you ingame.
I am sure we will find eachother sooner or later.
Thank you Lady Nico.

Keep is hereby considered sold.

Haphaistos of Europa

LadyNico

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Yay! Thank you, Hephaistos. I'll see if I can catch you in game :)

O

Ozzmandias

Sadly I have to run past Jack's God-forsaken poohole to get to your new Keep, but if I close my eyes REAL tight, I might just survive the journey.

Welcome!