• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Trammel Grass Keep HOUSE OF MOWBRAY WINNER!!!!!!

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
for auction

A Trammel Grass Keep, placed west of brit

unblocked and surrounded by tress and mountains close by, easy access to road to Skara etc, low end spawn occassionally near by, ogres etc

4226 storage with 40% extra option on acct

it is open to the public so feel free to take a look

auction finished 1800hrs sat 10th July

to avoid last sec bids, auction will run until there is a clear 10 min gap after last bid

i will watch and update highest bid

only bids here will count, you can contact me via PM and ICQ but NO bids will be accepted

Good luck

starting bid 10m

buy out 50m, First to put 50m buy out bid wins

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Re: Trammel Grass Keep

The House of Mowbray is the winner 30m pls icq 276 556 697 for trade

Jack

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sadly, keep missing you on icq, can you let me know what sort of time you play, maybe we can trade before the game downtime?

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hiya

just got yr message, just went to keep and housing servers are down, and the game servers will be down soon, looks we will have to wait for a bit

i am away till friday, so we will have to look to trade sometime then, tis ok of course ,its not going anywhere and it has yr anme on it;)