• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Trammel Castle on Arctic Island

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I sell a castle on Trammel Island, to be found on the east side just NE of Aminia's location, name on house sign is "For Sale".
I will take offers in this thread or via PM.
Auction ends Saturday at 9 PM CEST or 10 minutes after last offer, what ever happens later. So if someone is making an offer exactly at 9 and somebody else makes a better offer within 10 minutes after, the timer is going to be extended by 10 minutes after the last offer.
Offers after the official end time need to be in the thread for transparency.
Also I reserve the right to close the auction preliminary, if there is an interesting enough offer.
*Salute*
Olahorand

Attachments

Shadefox

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can highly recommend this trader, just switched castles with him, and went fine without broker! Thanks and good luck with the sale!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not yet sold, especially since the account went inactive in the meantime (another credit card paid account, which did not renew automatically) and there have been no offers until the original deadline.
*Salute*
Olahorand