• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Trammel Castle, nice location - Eligible for "Historical Society"-Banner

Siward

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling old Castle in a nice location in Trammel. It's north of the crossroads and north/east of Skara.
Due to its age it is eligible for a banner of the historical society.

I'm looking for cash or rares on DRACHENFELS. Brokering service prefered.

If you are interested, contact me here on Stratics, or via ICQ: 15802054
castle.JPG

Valura

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shame it is in Trammel. I am looking for a Fel Castle.

Siward

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry guys, haven't been near a PC lately.

a good offer would be 250mil upwards.
But I'm rather looking for rares on DF

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh god is it getting this bad on europa....gimme a day or two to think about moving the museum...

Siward

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can live with 200mil if payment is made on DF.
Either thru some sort of broker-service of upfront.

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, after much consideration I am withdrawing my offer. THP and his museum would be more fitting to this castle.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well....after a nights thinking....to be honest the thought of moving the museum is a no go....it took me nearly a year to deco the latest one when i moved out of tram into felucca...so iam not gonna waste another year moving back...the museum will have to stay were it is....on the fun facet...

Its just a sad state when castle prices plumit like this....such a huge difference across the shards...from atlamtics crazy +10 billion a castle to the mid range shards like chessy that still achieve 750m-1 billion....to the average shard populous like us on europa....no struggling at only 200m....hey its a lot worse on some shard yes were u cant even sell a castle as the land is littered with empty spots...aka lake austin and the ilk.....

Its a great castle....and the fact u can get the historical banner to....wow...someone will get a awefull good deal...i just hope europa as a player that aint already got one....needs a great tram castle for a steal of a price

and djad ...felucca is normaly half the cost of trammel accross all shards.... so if it were for sale i would guess u'd be looking at around the 100m for a feluuca castle...omg....anyways this one aint for sale..i simple havent the time ..nor the patiance ..nor the will of god... to ever move again...

whats even more sader is the fact that just one EM item would swop for a castle..oh even more ludicrous ...one mega monster loot drop with whats seen as godly stats is worth more than a trammel castle too....its just crazy....

good luck with the awesome castle sale....

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
whats even more sader is the fact that just one EM item would swop for a castle..oh even more ludicrous ...one mega monster loot drop with whats seen as godly stats is worth more than a trammel castle too....its just crazy....

good luck with the awesome castle sale....
It is kind of hard to believe that you can basically trade one slither for a felucca castle nowadays on some shards, and it would be considered a completely fair trade.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UO as gone crazy for sure....the devs really need to get 1m checks stopped......to stop the mass duping of 1m checks and cheap cash sales for 1m checks which are simply driving UO prices sky high in the rare end of the market

Rimeny

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Back on topic, as THP is not keen I'll plop my offer back on the table 200 to be paid on dracs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk