• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tram Keep

lindylou

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is anyone interested in purchasing the tram keep just east of Skara Brae docks? It will be partially furnished and ready as soon as I finish taking things out that I can't live without or that mean a lot to me. It's a sad time for me that I have to close another account and give up this wonderful spot that I have had since the beginning of Lake Austin. First it was a tower spot and then when a house dropped next to it, I was able to place the keep. Absolutely no spawn other than the occassional mongbat and a very, very rare daemon that is dragged way down from Hedgemaze.

PST me or ICQ me with offers, please.