• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tram Castle Sale.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok so after waiting all January for that "exciting news" and finally seeing that news letter in February 1st, I've decided its time for me to take a break.....a long one it seems.

So i'm packing up my stuff into deeds and bank storage so I can close the account (I'm protesting at EA trying to kill the game, not the current Devs)

So I have a Castle in Trammel, Minoc castle area about half way down the mountain range.
Nice quiet spot, excellent for mining.

So we get to the big question, what's a Tram Castle worth these days???

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I don't know where they got 100mill from. I've been offered 250mill, 225, 260 and now 300mill.
I'm clearing it out at moment so i'll post it on here probably tomorrow night when Its ready to Sell and we can go from there.

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Eh? You don't know where they got 100 mil from? He included the link to where it's from?! Admitted, we also thought that a bit cheap, especially after recently buying a Fel Castle for 120m... :] :]
And we must say we don't understand someone quitting UO because of "exciting news" staying out, since we feel there is enough to do for a lifetime of playing, but then again, everyone is different and we know our play-style is far more intense than average. It is wise to bank your valuables, as Barian keeps that revolving door well oiled we believe! ;) ;) Take care and fare thee well!

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Half my problem is that I have played UO for a lifetime, thru all the good years of RP to what we have now.....group play. UO is no longer an MMO, not in my eyes anyway.
I cling to the past hoping one day it will come back, but once I realised that EA will NEVER sell it as it's money for nothing....well I saw the end in sight.
Now i'm not "quitting", I'm taking an extended break but I also don't intend to line EA's pockets with 1 penny while I'm not playing thus I'm selling the Castle and not just gonna let it fall for the vultures.

I came back after my last break a few months ago but UO just don't have the hold over me it once had.
It's looking dated and tired to me now.
If it was a dog, it would be put out of its misery.

There is other stuff also but I don't want to get bitchy on here, they do what they do and claim they work hard.....i'll leave it at that.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the last one sold for 100m in trammel ...very cheap but its true.. se the link above...guess Morgy got the deal of the day...but yah id say 300m is about ballpark for europa tram

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gonna take longer than I thought to empty.
Fallen into UO's other trap.....not enough space in bank......125 items per bank.
125 items!!!!! I got over 15 years worth of crap, having to activate another account just to store the stuff that's rare and valuable.
Sooooo much stuff is just going with the castle when I sell as I cant be bothered storing 25x 60k ingot deeds, takes to many slots. ect.....

I think they need to make a book to store Bulk order deeds next.........

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well if you want to sell me your castle i dont mind buying some other stuff too (ingots) or sth like that.

Offtopic: @Slayvite: your profile picture: is this a Rainbow trout? I guess so. Im a fisherman as well (in rl)

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well that castle i did buy for a ethy tiger so like 100m i payed just so you know
Then charged me 350m so not only worth 100m huh? plus told me no spawn/ bad spawn and its full of reapers gargoyles and much more

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just bought one last week in trammel minoc of morgy123 ...quiet annoyed actually he bought it for the price of an ethy tiger then charged me 350m so not only worth 100m huh morgy? plus told me no spawn/ bad spawn and its full of reapers gargoyles and much more

Tia

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just want to say thank you to morgy123 for the 100m reinbursement he has given to me for the castle he sold me.....feels like a more relistic price was paid now...
Thank you Morgy very kind and honorable of you xxxx

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gz good price even with spawn. Still looking for a nice quiet trammel grassland castle myself.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope you think it was a good deal, I thought the junk I left inside was probably worth another 100mill?

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had payed about 500mil. hell maybe a lot more... but well....maybe someone else sells me a really nice castle. Very sad

Last edited: