• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Tram Castle On Ice. Right Next To Water. (Europa)

Vasmore

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Selling a tram castle on ice. water right next to it so place for ya own boat. good offers plz

many thanks

Vasmore

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
make me an offer i leave europa for another server friday. if i cant sell it ill just dump castle on a spare account and forget about it... =]

andyjacksons

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
no other gold but i have a shard transfer token . you said you were moving to annother shard just thoughert you could have the shard transfer token as well so u can move gold from europa to your new shard

Vasmore

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
there is no bidding. ima keep it for sale untill friday when i leave europa for another server, if not sold by then ill just store castle on old account and let it collect duct =]
best offer gets it

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well i now its kinda low end ... but i tols u its resale....so if 300s any good let me know and ill take it off ya hands..[ aka...europa ...wokhoss]