• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tram based PVP guild

• Thread starter Cormac McArc
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Cormac McArc

I would like to gage interst in a guild that would war with another guild maybe humans vs orcs\elfs ?? or even modified order/chaos
we would use only GM made armor and weapons. mages could wear GM leather .

just good old fashioned fun

Viquire

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's not enough here in terms of definition.

GM armor made from runics is the best stuff in the game.

More specificity as to what properties will be allowed and to what extent.

Ever since AoS I have watched guilds and even entire RP communities try to make something like this happen. Success has been very limited, and usually confined to shards with very strong RP communities.I wish you great luck and will watch this thread with interest.

C

Cormac McArc

All Armor and weapons would be made with NO mods.
i would like to say even no magic for warriors at all(so no Chiv)
i thnk bushido and ninja would be ok as long as they dressed class specific IE cloth or leather for ninja and only the correct weapons

C

Crystal Canyon

I would like to gage interst in a guild that would war with another guild maybe humans vs orcs\elfs ?? or even modified order/chaos
we would use only GM made armor and weapons. mages could wear GM leather .

just good old fashioned fun
This really does sound like fun but as Viquire has stated, it has been tried several times and failed.

I think what is more apt to work is to device just one guild to where the members are split into two groups for sparing. AV used to spar a lot and it was great. And at times they did split into teams to do it and that made it even more exciting.

Great training for guildmembers also!