• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

training your dreadmare

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
just curious what is everyone else goin with, with my dreadmare there is so many options to choose from im kinda lost. Also is there a way to train them past 100 cap on test center? when i try says i need a powerscroll in my bag

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I will move to UO Tamer forum in a moment...

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Quite a few people actually read these forums, probably the most active professions forum.

As for training.

Dreadmare can train poison breath for 100 points, you get free poisoning skill without losing the Magery.

Unless it's doing to be a pvp pet, then I might suggest something different

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
what about the necromage, is that any good? says its takes 1501 points to train

It's just very expensive to train, one whole round of training, which leaves you one round to do... any special moves, resists, scrolls, regens , str to cap, mana and int.

A prepatch two slot mare would be a better choice, imo, for necromage.