• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Training with Vet

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Almost impossible to train without vet, isn't it?

My tamer/t-hunter doesn't have room for vet, and his new reptalon died pretty fast. And the stupid NPC vet offers to res for about 20k, but I repeatedly get "pet lacks cohesion" message.

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you cast invis? What I have been doing is luring allosauruses into the urali or sak villages and hiding myself and my pet. When the allosaurus starts fighting with the villagers, I sick my pet on it. It will occasionally turn it's attention back to your pet, thus the invis. Or you could mount it I suppose. One of the other benefits of this is you can loot the villagers that the allosaurus kills.

Last edited:

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
That's only partially effective. At low HP, sometimes they go from 50% - 0% quickly. Riding it is inconsistent since you can't mount it if it's been poisoned. And then when it dies, trying to res it is a problem.

I like your technique, though, easier to tank. I was using night terrors for quick gains, but I never thought of using the villagers to tank.