• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Ninjitsu] Training tips?

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there, I have been working Ninjitsu while working fencing and tactics and have got to 96... I read that I need to be using Death Strike to gain at this point but its taking forever. I have bought an alac. If i eat the scroll, Summon a mirror image and attack the mirror image (i live in Fel) will I get the DS gain? if so I will use the GGS system and the scroll, what I am wondering is A. How long does it take for GGS to reset. secondly will me smacking the mirror image with a death strike result in the 2min cooldown timer being activated for logging out? Want to get the most I can out of the scroll as I ave no gold left.