• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Training Throw

J

JUMBLY

I have recently been wanting to train up my throw gags for the so exciting wedding cake gag. There is only one problem with it though. WHAT IS THE BEST PLACE TO TRAIN FOR IT?? I have tried numerous places, Level 3+ cog building, Sellbot Factory, The VP, Any high level cogs in Donalds Dreamland, and many more. But, i was trieng to see if there is one that i should stick to for training.

With that said I have another problem with training. Should i go solo or with others? I go solo if I see a level 1 or 2 cog building, for multiplier of gags xp. If anybody could help me then i would really appreciate it.

Thank you,

JUMBLY:gun:

L

Little Sadie

Buildings are the best place to train any gag. Five stories are the best. Each floor multiplies the gag points earned. Double when you train during an invasion. You can easily get the max 200 points per building training that way.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Highly recommended not to train in the Factory, Mints, DA, or CGC unless with friends that are willing to help.

W

Wascally Wabbit

Personally for training, I love the Bullion Mint. It's like fighting a whole 5 story on the 5th floor. Triple exp, tons of bucks, and on good floors you can get close to 40 cogs. I was able to gain 1k+ trap exp a day here. Only bad thing is that the invasion multiplier does not work :sad4:. This is just my opinion. 5 storys are also great to do.

L

Little Sadie

What gags are you training in the bullion mint? Personally, I try not to even do bullions with toons that don't have maxed gags. JMO. I don't want to be there any longer then it takes. The first time someone tosses a banana peel, rake, or drops and anvil, I am out of there. I don't do 9 holes either anymore unless the person has maxed gags. There have been too many times when I am stuck with someone trying to work their gags.

W

Wascally Wabbit

I trained just about all my gags at the Bullion. Take Sound for example. It's a crucial gag for going through the Bullion. I usually get 100+ exp per bullion in sound. now if i do 10 bullions, thats 1k Sound exp I have. Take that times about a week and you nearly got max sound. You really only need a few toons with hypno goggles and max sound to make it through Bullion. Anyway that's just my opinion on training. Buildings are fine too. Do whatever you feel comfortable with.

Z

ZippyW

I really don't care at all if someone has maxed gags. That doesn't impress me much at all. I'm way more hesitant about going with someone who doesn't have toon up than caring about whether their lure is maxed or not. And even then, as long as there is one other there with toon up, I dont care about that either. I really dont care whether they are working their gags in a building I'm in with them or a mint or factory either, just so long as they are not working against the group; for example, using one gag all the time no matter what the others are using, like small sound on lured or big cogs. I'm not going to go out of my way to accomodate them working a gag, especially if I'm in a hurry, but I'll put up with it a little. But there's nothing more irritating than a toon who just works ONE gag no matter what, no matter where it is. Well, there might be other stuff AS irritating!! But I don't consider sound crucial to going in a mint. I'm just as capable with the other gags. Sound might be faster, but it absolutely requires less thought. I get bored sounding my way through.

L

Little Sadie

I don't need someone to have sound to do mints. I don't mind soundless at all. I just make sure their drop is maxed in that case. As far as getting 100 points in a bullion, you can do a 5 story quicker and get 200 points for it. To each his own of course, but I stick with buildings as it goes by much quicker. And yes Zippy, don't get me started on toons that have a one gag mind. Nothing worse then going in with someone training one gag and doesn't use anything else. Someone was doing that in a vp the other day and needless to say no one tooned him.

Highly recommended not to train in the Factory, Mints, DA, or CGC unless with friends that are willing to help.
Here! Here! I totally agree.

L

lou2700

train train train those gags:),all i can say is if u can---- buildings
buildings buildings,preferably 5 story if u can---oh yeah, and once maxed,it'd take about 3 weeks to grow some,but i would recommend it- that way you would have at least 1 per day to pick:scholar:

J

JUMBLY

Thank you for all your help. I think i might try some level 5 story cog buildings for a while. Thank you for all your great sujgestions.

JUMBLY