• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Ninjitsu] Training over 80

D

Dragonchilde

I've been trying to go by UoGuide's training guide for ninjitsu, but it's just not working for me. I've not gained the first point with focus attack, so I've been doing shadowjump. I'm gaining pretty well with this, but i have to wonder; is there a better way? When will shadowjump stop giving me gains (I'm gm stealth and hiding, so stealth/hide checks are no problem.)

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They revamped the skill requirements on some of the ninjitsu moves a little over a year ago, and by doing so skill gains from focus attack will no longer get you anywhere near 85. I think it will stop gainning in the mid-60's. For those chars that have stealth and hidding like yours, shadowjumping will get you to 85 where you can start using deathstrikes. Just shadow jump everwhere you go. For those that don't have stealth and hidding then pretty much the best option is to find a ring and bracelet set that will get you to 85.

D

Dragonchilde

Well, that certainly explains it. Thanks for the tip. I'm about .1 away from 85, so that should work perfectly.