• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Training Ninjitsu on a Mage

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I'm building my mystic-ninja mage now. Just finished his suit the other day. I started training ninjitsu on him. I bought to 40. And trained to about 57 on mirror images.

UOGuide says to do focus attack from 60-70 and 70-80 Shadowjump. My uses a mage weapon and doesn't have stealth (he is human for JOAT). Got any tips on how to train ninjitsu on him?

Or should I just use a melee character for this and soulstone it over?

-OBSIDIAN-

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

On non Stealthers jewel yourself to over the minimum Death Strike level (think its 85), and then take off when your there with real skill.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Another option is to go to twisted weald and get discorded by satyrs. Once discorded run through the sparkles to break aggro then go back and follow it around so disco doesn't wear off. You can use mirror images for longer this way.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Thanks for the tips, guys. I'll keep working it.

-OBSIDIAN-

S

Sir.Appleheart

I just did this on one of my mages not too long ago and I used Focus Attack up until 70, then jewels to get to 85 and deathstrike from there. Worked great.

And with a mage weapon for Focus Attack.