• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Training my Cu's healing

G

Ok so my Cu is 100 in all skills but healing, he was stuck at 93.3. I had been trying to raise his healing on rotting corpses, but nothing. In desperation, I tamed a unicorn and released it in my house, making sure that it was separated from where my Cu was going to be. In the last 7 hours my Cu has gained 5.0 healing, not the greatest gains, but beats being stuck at 93.3. Oh I also discorded the Cu.

Oh the Unicorn doesn't seem to have gained any skill but meditation, which is 100 and it has 136 dex, which is higher then I could ever get it by training it. Too bad it isn't a keeper.

DrDolittle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Oh I also discorded the Cu

[/ QUOTE ]And that is why it is gaining now.

5% Luck

I have a discord mage and my brother a peace tamer. He lives in felucia. I discord and he peaced his cu. Then we both just poison nuke the pet till its gm, Only takes about 6 hours from 90 to GM not bad!