• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Training Magic Resist is too easy!

E

Einstein

On my tour around heaven i found out that spellbinders might be a good partner to train magic resist with.

Now, - im on a boat and have around 15 spellbinders casting at me, and i gain like hell. Went from 32 to 77 in less than 15 mins and still gaining.

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah the spellbinders in haven are awesome for gains. I have seen alot of methods of using them to your advantage. I just have always wondered if they (OSI/EA or whoever) would consider that cheating.

Honestly, i feel like we get the raw deal when it comes to changes (Nerfs and such) so you gotta do what you can to keep up.

S

ShadowJack

I made it to 115 in a day or so. Still doesn't seem to help much though. Paras and poisons hit me less, but they'll still get you right at the worst moment lol.