• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Training a Dimetrosaur

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just got my Dimetrosaur to a 5 slot pet and the only available option is Poison under Magic Abilities. It already has the Poison skill, has gained in it and uses it. Do I need to train that skill from the menu (like you have to pick Necro on the Ram) or do I just use the points in Stats and Caps?

redman2k

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tamed one of these and put poisoning on it. If I remember correctly, it would only poison targets with its breath attack (which is an AOE) before I put the poisoning magical ability on it. After adding the poisoning magical ability, it started to also poison with a melee attacks.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks, now I can finish using up the training points.